JEE-Advanced: Things You Should Know Before the Exam
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has released the admit card for JEE Advanced 2020 on 20th May. As per the reports from the JEE Main 2019 entrance exam, it is expected that a total of 2,45,000 candidates have been qualified for the JEE Advanced 2019 exam. The eligible candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website of JEE Advanced to appear in the exam.
The JEE Advanced 2020 exam was scheduled to be conducted on May 27, 2020, this year. The exam will be conducted in 2 papers with 3 hours per each. However, 1 hour extra will be compensated for PwD candidates. Both papers are compulsory for the exam. Here is the schedule for the entrance exam.
|Date of Examination
|Monday, 27 May 2020 (Tentative)
||09:00 IST to 12:00 IST
||14:00 IST to 17:00 IST
Facts About JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card:
The admit card for JEE Advanced 2020 is available for the candidates who've registered themselves successfully for the entrance exam. They can log in to the official website with their respective credentials to get the admit card. Here are some of the important facts about JEE Advanced Admit card.
1. The Admit Card contains important details of the candidates. Such as Name, Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2020, photograph, signature, date of birth, address, exam center details.
2. The candidates should review the admit card thoroughly and in case of any wrong information contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2019 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT
Things You Need to Keep in Track For Your JEE Advanced
Important Instructions For Computer Based Test:
1. Each paper will be given 180 minutes duration
2. On-screen computer clock counter will tell you the remaining times which will be connected to the server.
3. At Zero, the exam will be over but the candidate will not have to submit.
4. On the right side, a Question Palette will be displayed showing the status of your question.
Top Highest Paid Engineering Jobs
Here is a quick look at the JEE Advanced 2020 Syllabus:
1. Paper 1 & paper 2 consists of three sections i.e. Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
2. In these two papers, Multiple Choice Questions and Numerical Answer Type Questions are asked through online mode only.
3. Both papers have time-duration of 3 hours for each and negative marking of 1/4th marks.
Click Here For Detailed Chemistry Syllabus
Click Here For Detailed Mathematics Syllabus
Click Here For Detailed Physics Syllabus
Click Here For Detailed Architecture Aptitude Test Syllabus