As per the reports from the JEE Main 2020 entrance exam, it is expected that a total of 2,45,000 candidates have been qualified for the JEE Advanced 2020 exam. The eligible candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website of JEE Advanced to appear in the exam.
Facts About JEE Advanced Admit Card:
The admit card for JEE Advanced is available for the candidates who've registered themselves successfully for the entrance exam. They can log in to the official website with their respective credentials to get the admit card. Here are some of the important facts about JEE Advanced Admit card.
1. The Admit Card contains important details of the candidates. Such as Name, Roll number for JEE (Advanced), photograph, signature, date of birth, address, exam center details.
2. The candidates should review the admit card thoroughly and in case of any wrong information contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) of the respective zonal coordinating IIT
Important Instructions For Computer Based Test:
1. Each paper will be given 180 minutes duration
2. On-screen computer clock counter will tell you the remaining times which will be connected to the server.
3. At Zero, the exam will be over but the candidate will not have to submit.
4. On the right side, a Question Palette will be displayed showing the status of your question.
Here is a quick look at the JEE Advanced Syllabus:
1. Paper 1 & paper 2 consists of three sections i.e. Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
2. In these two papers, Multiple Choice Questions and Numerical Answer Type Questions are asked through online mode only.
3. Both papers have time-duration of 3 hours for each and negative marking of 1/4th marks.
Click Here For Detailed Chemistry Syllabus
Click Here For Detailed Mathematics Syllabus
Click Here For Detailed Physics Syllabus
Click Here For Detailed Architecture Aptitude Test Syllabus