JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) has opened the application correction window for the registered candidates. The correction window will be open until April 28. The application process of JNU was closed on April 18.
Candidates who want to make any kind of changes with their filled details can do the same by visiting the official website of NTA.
The admit card OF JNUEE 2019 will be released on May 10.
Process for Application Correction:
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- Click on ‘JNUEE & CEEB 2019’.
- Furthermore, click on ‘Correction in Application Form for JNUEE 2019’ tab.
- A new login window will appear. On the right-hand side login form, the candidates need to enter their login credentials including Application number, the password generated during registration and the given security code.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’.
- Hence you can now make corrections in their previously filled application form