AEEE is also known as Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering. The exam is held in the different branches of Amrita University in India. The university has recently been named as the top private university in the country. A huge number of students appear for this exam to get selected in the University. Here are some useful tricks to keep in mind which will aid one to prepare for AEEE.
Tips to prepare for AEEE
- If you are preparing for JEE Main and Advanced, then the entrance exam of AEEE will be easy for you. You will have a good understanding of the concepts that are taught in NCERT. AEEE lays more stress on the concepts and the questions that are asked in the examination are short and also have a direct link to a fundamental concept.
- Mathematics is given more importance in AEEE. The candidates must prepare to keep this in mind.
- Speed coupled with accuracy is also required. You will need to solve about a hundred questions in about two and a half hours of time. To be quick and accurate, one can solve yesteryear question papers to prepare themselves.
- Dividing the time in a good manner can go a long way to help you in solving the questions on time. In this way, they will also have time for revision.
- You must know your potential and approach the exam accordingly. If you attempt a lot of questions and get them wrong, there will be negative marking. You can avoid that and instead focus on answering questions correctly. Practising mock test papers before the exam is a good way of making one prepared for the actual exam.
- Reading the NCERT books of classes eleven and twelve have been found to be of much help for the students who want to take AEEE.
- If you are not confident that you can prepare for the exam on your own joining a coaching center can be a good option. It is helpful to have a teacher who can guide you and also answer the queries that you may have.
- You must never compromise with your health while preparing for AEEE. Since you will be studying for long hours, you need to take nutritious food and also proper sleep to keep yourself fit.
- The students who will be sitting for AEEE need to get them adjusted to the exam structure. The exam is a three-hour-long one without any break. So the student must prepare to sit for a long time and also attentively solve the questions.
- One must also practice the method of selecting the right answer from the wrong one. This will come in handy when you need to select the answer from a question about which you are not sure about.
- Hence these are some useful tips one can follow to prepare them for AEEE.