Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) has extended the last date to fill the application form for Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT) till May 15, 2020. Through an official notice, the authority has notified the postponement of online registration due to outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19). The application form was released on March 17, 2020, for admission to Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) and Doctor of Pharmacy (D.Pharm) courses offered in various colleges of the state. Earlier, the last date for filling the applications was extended till May 3, 2020. As per the official notice, due to national COVID-19 lockdown, students have not registered for the entrance examination. Considering this fact, the extension of last date will be again implemented as per the specified schedule. The successfully registered applicants will be allowed to download the admit card within the specified time period.
Steps To Apply:
- Go to the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Now register yourself by selecting the exam center & entering basic details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph & signature as prescribed size & format.
- Now fill other academic & educational details.
- Re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, submit the application fee.
- Enter your registration id & enter the amount payable according to category.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submission, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Now take multiple printouts of application form for further use.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode.
- Online method of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferable in any case.
Application fee for different categories will be as:
General Rs. 200/-
OBC Rs. 150/-
SC/ ST/ PwD Rs 100/-
To Apply Click Here
|Application form commences||17th March 2020|
|Submission of application form||15th May 2020|
|Application Correction||May 2020|
|CG PPHT exam date||May 2020|
Candidates must check the following details regarding CG PPHT 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate from any recognized board or university.
- Domicile: Candidates applying for Chhattisgarh quota seats must be Chhattisgarh state domiciled.
- Mandatory subjects: Candidates must qualify 12th with Physics & Chemistry and any one from Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology with English as a mandatory subject.
- Percentage: Candidatation: 3 years of age relaxation will be given for reserved category and female candidates.
- Age Limit for D.Pharm: There will be no age limit for D. Pharm course.
Know More About CG PPHT
Also Read About Pharmacy Career and Job Prospects in India