Want to get admitted to the programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) such as MBA, MSc (Computer Application) or MSc (System Security)? Then, it’s mandatory for you to appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test. The university conducts this common entrance examination.
If the candidates qualify this exam, they have to appear for the GE, PI and WAT rounds. The candidate will have to register for SNAP exam and also have to register for the institutes offering his or her choice of programmes by paying separate registration fees. The registration process for SNAP and institutes is more or less complicated. To know the entire process, follow the below-mentioned steps:
SNAP Registration Process
- Step 1: Registration for SNAP Exam
- Step 2: SNAP Online Exam
- Step 3: Shortlisting of Candidates & Selection Process
- Step 4: Merit List Declaration & Admission
Know some facts about MBA V/S PGDM (FAQS)
1. Registration for SNAP Exam
- SNAP Exam Registration Process.
- Mode of Payment for SNAP Exam.
- SNAP Exam mandatory for the Institutes and programmes.
- SNAP Exam not mandatory for the Institutes and programmes.
- The cities where SNAP test will be held.
- Procedure of programme payment.
- Eligibility for programme
- Process for International candidates
2. SNAP Entrance Exam
- The SNAP Exam structure
- Important Instruction related to Admit Card
- Important guidelines for SNAP Exam
3. Shortlisting of candidates and selection process
4. Merit List Declaration & Admission
Exam Dates of SNAP 2019
|Registration Process Starts||16 Aug 2019|
|Registration Process Ends||23 Nov 2019|
|Admit Card Release||2nd Dec 2019|
|SNAP Exam Date||27th Dec 2019|
|Result Announcement||10 Jan 2020|
Read more about: Strategic management as a career
SNAP Registration 2019
- SNAP application form is available only online mode
- Registration for the exam and also for the Institution offering his or her choice of courses by paying separate courses registration fees.
- Candidates can make the correction in the application form till the last date of the registration process
- No changes are allowed to test city preferences.
- Candidate must have completed the graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks for SC and ST).
- Appearing Candidates can also apply
- Candidates with a degree from any Foreign University will have to obtain an equivalent certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SNAP Exam Pattern 2019
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based mode ( online)|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Total Number of Questions ||130|
|Question Pattern||Multiple Choice|
|Marking Scheme||For the correct answer, 1 mark for normal questions and 2 marks for a special question |
|Negative Marking||25% negative marking on wrong answers.|
Division of Questions & Subjects
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
| General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability || 35 (30 Normal + 5 Special Questions)||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency|| 35 (30 Normal + 5 Special Questions)||40|
|Current Affairs||25 (20 Normal + 5 Special Questions) ||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35 (30 Normal + 5 Special Questions)||40|
Read here, SNAP Syllabus
Also read, SNAP Preparation Tips: Know how to prepare