The students who wish to take admission into the graduate medical course (MBBS), Dental Course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD/ MS) in different government and private medical colleges of India have to qualify the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG.
As the NEET exam is nearing, the aspirants would have been giving the final touch to their preparations. Most importantly, the candidates should not lose focus in the last minute rather keep on implementing tricks to revise the courses again and again. The more they will practice the more confident they will be. There are tricks to get into a final cut or last-minute preparation.
Also reads, Preparation Tips for NEET, JEE Aspirants in this 21 Day Lockdown period
As the exam is coming close, the first thing you do is not to burden your brain thinking so much about the exam rather keep confidence in yourself. The following things you can give stress on:
1. You have to build an exam temperament within yourself. That means you must be prepared yourself for the test at any point in time.
2. Be clear about the exam pattern. Because, once you get sure of what to expect on the exam day, it becomes easier for you to score high.
3. Accuracy is most needed. Never get trapped by the negative marking. Don’t do too much guesswork or take unnecessary risks while attempting questions.
4. Try to avoid learning new topics. Because it might increase your stress level or would result in confusion. It’s better for you to revise what you have learned so far.
5. Don’t get distracted by too many mock tests, question banks or practice books from different authors, Read Best Books for NEET and Create a realistic study plan and stick to the schedule that you can handle.
6. Don’t get overconfident about your preparation; rather concentrate on the techniques that will help you in cracking the questions.,Check NEET UG syllabus
Read, Content Based Lectures: For NEET by subject Experts
7. As the time coming close, concentrate on the scoring potential that is possible only through concentrating on the areas where you’re strong and create a strategic plan for weak areas to get over the difficulties.
8. Time is just 3 hours. So, your aim should be of managing all the sections within that time period. Mock tests can help you a lot in forging that strategy. That’s the key strategy on the exam day.
9. Speed and accuracy are the two most important factors in any competitive exam. Those two factors are largely dependent on revision and practice. Attempt mock test papers by keeping a stopwatch with you.
10. There are 180 objective type questions covering over three sections. If you find one or two tough or confusing, don’t get stuck with them. Move ahead for easier ones and you may attempt them later on if time allows.
11. As you have practised too many mock test papers and question banks, you’re more or less confident of instructions given in the question paper. Still, you read them while you sit in the exam to get sure of what to do.
12. When you sit in the exam, try to be relaxed and calm. Be slow and easy-going while solving. Never be hurry while attempting.
Read Here, NEET UG Syllabus
Planning for Subjects:
1. Keep a tab on formulas. Tray to remember them.
2. Topics like Heat, Optics and Modern Physics carry more weight. Give stress on those things.
3. Stay away from over-indulgence with tough questions
Note: Make a formula list of each chapter and include just the formulas in it and not the whole notes thing and read these whenever you get time to say before meals etc. Practice as many questions as you can because, in the end, only this is going to help you
1. Always go for questions which needless calculation. Example: Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
2. Keep track of conceptual questions also along with factual questions.
3. First attempt relatively easy questions
Note: Solve all the Chemistry questions from NEET previous years papers (minimum 10 question papers).
1. Diagrams are very important. Try to learn them systematically.
2. Topics like morphology and anatomy are score-friendly.
3. Remember the names of the scientists and their invention & contributions
Note: The best-est way to get more than 300 marks in biology is to make your own handwritten notes in which you can make flow charts and shortcuts to learn important topics especially Krebs cycle, Glycolysis pathway etc.
Read More Here: Best Books for NEET
Read More Here: NEET Cut off