JEST 2020 Result has been Declared today i.e. 11th March 2020 by the concerned Conducting Authority Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB). The Result has been declared for Ph. D. and Integrated Ph. D. Programs. Students can download their Scorecard/Result from the official website by logging in with registered id. Candidates can download their Result/Score from here also. JEST 2020 Entrance Examination was held on 16th February 2020. This National level Entrance Examination is considered as the same weightage of NET (National Eligibility Test). The JEST Examination is held for two subjects only the first is Physics and the second is Theoretical Computer Science/Neuroscience/Computational Biology.
- 717 candidates have appeared in the Jest 2020 Computer Science examination.
- 196 candidates have cleared Part A of the examination and have qualified for the evaluation of Part B of the examination.
- Applicants who wish to know their Part A score need to login to download their score card. Upon successful login, a Score Card link will appear on the left side menu block. It will give the Part A score for the 196 candidates who have cleared Part A of the examination. Part B marks are not available.
- 13489 candidates appeared in the JEST 2020 Physics exam.
- 390 out of 6226 candidates have obtained qualifying marks (26) for MSc/Integrated Ph D.
- 705 out of 7263 candidates have obtained qualifying marks (32) for Ph D.
- Participating institutes will have their own criteria for shortlisting these candidates. Candidates must contact institutes of their choice regarding the interview process.
Know Details Regarding, JEST
Steps to Download JEST 2020 Result:
Step 1: Visit official website of Joint Entrance Screening Test 2020.
Step 2: Click on ‘JEST 2020 Scorecard’ link.
Step 3: Enter Email ID/Username and Password.
Step 4: View JEST scorecard.
Step 5: Download and take print of scorecard for JEST exam
Click Here Get the Score Card Link
Details Mentioned in Scorecard:
The scorecard of CEED includes the following details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number
- Scanned image of photograph and signature
- Number of candidates who appeared in CEED 2020
- Number of qualified candidates
- A table displaying the Part A minimum qualifying marks and CEED qualifying score in accordance with category
|Availability of Application form||11th Nov 2019|
|JEST 2019 Last date for application form||14th Dec 2019|
|JEST 2019 Exam date||16th Feb 2020|
|The release of Final Answer Key||08th Mar 2020|
|Declaration of JEST 2019 Result (TCS)||11th March 2020|
|JEST 2020 Counselling||JEST 2020 Result|
Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) is conducted jointly by several premier research institutes in the country. JEST 2020 is conducted to offer admission to aspirants in Ph.D. / Integrated Ph.D. courses offered in courses such as Physics, Theoretical Computer Science, Neuroscience and Computational Biology. JEST is considered to be a National Eligibility Test (NET) by the Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB). Aspirants who are seeking admission in PhD or Integrated Ph.D. programs in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology need to give JEST exam.