National Testing Agency conducting Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2021 every year. This exam is considered the second largest management entrance exam. Around 52,327 candidates appeared in the exam which was conducted on 31st March 2021 in online mode. The exam result has been declared by NTA on 10th April 2021 on its official website. These exam scores are accepted by 500 B-schools.
Most of the candidates have scored low in the exam or would not able to clear the exam. The candidates have other opportunities to go for management courses. Here we providing other management entrance exam details which are conducted at the national and state level. The following are upcoming exams:
1. MAT (Management Aptitude Test): It is a national-level examination that is being conducted by AIMA 5 times a year. The exam will be held on 30th May 2021 in PBT (Paper Based Test) mode. Candidates can take this exam. This is the gateway to MBA programs.
2. ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admission ): It is conducted by AIMS is a national-level examination held for admission to MBA, PGDM, MCA courses. This exam will be held on 25th April 2021 in AI and Live Human proctored Home Based Online.
3. KIITEE MBA: It is state level examination that is conducted by KSOM. The candidates can appear in this exam which will be held from 16th June to 23rd June 2021.
4. TANCET MBA: This exam is conducted by Anna University which is a state-level examination. Candidates can go for it if they are interested. It is conducted in online mode.
5. TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test): The exam is conducted for admission to MBA programs. The candidates can take this exam which will be held on 19th and 20th August in online mode.
6. Karnataka PGCET: The exam is state level examination which is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority. Appearing in this exam is a gateway to MBA programs. The exam date will be notified soon officially.