The registration process of Kerala Engineering, Architecture & Medical 2020 (KEAM) ends tomorrow i.e 29th February 2020. Earlier it was supposed to end on 25th February 2020 The registration started on 1st February in online mode. Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to apply:
- Go to the KEAM official website
- Click on "REGISTRATION"
- Select all the declaration boxes
- Register by providing all the details
- The login credentials will be sent to the registered email address
- Use the credentials to fill the application form
- Pay the application fees of Rs. 700 (Rs.300 for SC candidates)
- Submit the application form
To Apply For KEAM 2020, Click Here
KEAM 2020 Important Dates:
|Online Application submission||01.02.2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application including Fee payment||29.02.2020|
|Last date for Online submission of supporting documents||29.02.2020|
|Downloading Online Admit Cards||10.04.2020|
|Physics & Chemistry Exam||20.04.2020|
|Result of Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS||On or before 25.05.2020|
|Result of Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists||On or before 20.06.2020|
KEAM 2020 Eligibility:
- The candidate is a citizen of India. PIO and OCI candidates can also apply.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I & Non-Keralite Category II.
- The candidate must have attained the minimum age limit of 17 years as on 31st December 2019. There is no upper age limit to apply.
- The candidates must have passed higher secondary or its equivalent examination.
- For Engineering, the candidate must have scored 50% marks in mathematics separately & in PCM subject together.
- For Medical & Allied courses, the candidates must have a qualified NEET exam & satisfy the nativity conditions stipulated in KEAM 2020.
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam (KEAM) is a Kerala state-level qualifying exam, conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) every year for the admissions into the UG Engineering programs offered by government and private colleges of the state
For More Details About KEAM, Click Here