Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar, has released the admit card today for Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET 2020 on its official website. GUJCET 2020 will be conducted on March 31, 2020, at various centers across the country.
Steps to Download the GUJCET 2020 Admit Card:
1. Go to the official website of GSEB — gujcet.gseb.org
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads "Click Here to Download GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020"
3. It will direct to a new page of the GSEB website
4. You need to enter your Registered Mobile Number/ Email Id and birth date or GUJCET application number
5. Your GUJCET admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your GUJCET admit card 2020 for future reference
Details Present in the Admit Card:
1. Name of the candidate
2. Date of the exam
3. Name of the exam
4. Photograph of the candidate
5. Time of the exam
6. Roll number of the candidate
Download Your Hall Ticket, Click here
GUJCET 2020 Important Dates:
|Registration Started||21 January 2020|
|Registration Ends||19 February 2020|
|Availability of admit card||17 March 2020|
|Exam Date ||31 March 2020|
GUJCET 2020 entrance exam is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board. The entrance exam allows the candidates to apply for the B.E./B.Tech courses in Grant-In-Aid, Government and Self Financed Institutions situated in Gujarat. The candidates can apply for the exam via online mode only. However, the exam will be conducted in offline mode.
Read here, Trending engineering branches which are highest paid
Also, read about JEE Main