National Testing Agency(NTA) will conduct Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2021 exam on 31st March. Only 4 days left to start the exam. So all the aspirants must speed up their preparation. It is now time to know about the last preparation tips. In 2021 the exam will have a new optional section called Innovation and Entrepreneurship. This optional section has 30 minutes and it carries 25 marks. if you plan to opt for this section, focus on it in the last few days. It is now time to increase your preparation strategy for topic-wise final revision.
CMAT 2021 Last few days preparation tips:
- Change your preparation schedule for the last few days: It is advisable to prepare those topics that require more concentration and need a quick look.
- Avoid starting new topics: It is advised to all aspirants do not starts any new topics. Just revised your notes which are prepared earlier.
- Self-analysis through question paper/mock test: Use the maximum time to solve the mock test and analysis about the level of problems that come up during the exam.
- Time Management: It is advised to all aspirants to maintain an average time limit to solve each question.
- Get a fair idea about each section: You have to get an idea about the minimum number of questions to be an attempt in each section.
- Arranged well in advance: Remember all those things which are required on exam day and arrange all before the exam.
- Enhance your calculating skill: Ever aspirants should focus on calculating skills in arithmetic sections to save time and to solve other questions.
Know here CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
CMAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
- Carry your admit card with all necessary documents
- Reach the exam center before the allotted time
- Strictly follow the instruction that mentioned in the admit card
- Avoid any new topis to learn before going to the exam
- Give proper rest to your mind before the exam