All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi conducts a national level entrance exam known as AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam for admission to the MBBS program offered by AIIMS colleges all over India. but from this recent year, the NEET Conducting all India medical tests. The entrance was named as All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) which is now replaced with NEET-UG. Earlier different medical colleges and, states used to conduct admission on their own. From 2019 onwards the National Testing Agency (NTA) is the new conducting body of the NEET exam and it is scheduled to be held once a year. The accepted cutoff for all AIIMs MBBS 2021 is given in this article.
AIIMS MBBS 2021:
As we know that the AIIMSs admission will depend on the NEET scores. but there are some other factors that also affect the cut off list they are as follows
1.No of students participate in Exam:
The number of competitors is one of the major's factors to estimate the cutoff. for this NEET 2020 nearby 16.3 lakh's students are going to participate. so it's been a high level of competition will take place.
2. Level of paper:
as the sources told that the previous years NEET questions paper was not so high level but the AIIMs are megs his entrance so this year paper going to be heard. when the level of paper increases than the cutoff decrease.
3. Number of Seats:
Nearly 170 medical seats are available in every AIIMSs College. it's being very hard to get a seat in AIIMS. Its also been very hard to get a medical seat in India too. if we calculate then only 64000 medical seats are available and a number of aspirants are 16.3 lakhs that means 25 competitors for only one seat. so candidates should give their best.
4. All India Quota and State Quota:
This two factors also give a great impact on cut off. as mention, the for medical All India Quota is 15% and State Quota is 20%. the cutoffs really but effects by quota.
AIIMS MBBS Cut off 2021:
Which rank in NEET 2021 can give you admission in AIIMS?
|Category||Accepted NEET rank for admission|
AIIMS New Delhi will release the AIIMS MBBS 2019 cutoff on June 12, 2019, along with the result and rank. AIIMS MBBS cut off 2019 for different categories will be different and will be released in online mode. AIIMS MBBS cutoff 2019 is only indicative of qualification and candidates having qualifying percentage may or may not be included in the merit list. To get included to the merit list candidates have to secure a different AIIMS MBBS cut off which will be decided on the basis of percentile.
|OBC (Other Backward Caste)||45|
|SC or ST||40|
|Orthopedic Physically Handicapped (OPH)||As per the respective category|
Factors to be taken into consideration while preparing AIIMS cut off:
- Total number of candidates appeared in the exam
- Total number of candidates qualified for the exam
- Total number of seats
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Marking Scheme
- Reservation norms
- Previous Year Admission Trends.
Calculation of Results for AIIMS MBBS 2020:
The process of calculation of an AIIMS MBBS 2020 candidate’s final result:
- Candidate’s raw score marks in AIIMS MBBS 2020 exam
- The percentage of marks scored by the candidate in AIIMS MBBS 2020
- Subject-wise percentiles of the candidate in AIIMS MBBS 2020
- The overall percentile of the candidate in AIIMS MBBS 2020
Preparation of types of Percentiles:
- Candidate’s Total Percentile (TP)
- Subject-based percentiles- Biology (S1P), Chemistry (S2P), Physics(S3P) & General Knowledge (S4P)
Click Here To know About Career in Radiology and its Importance
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Qualification Cut-Offs:
|SC or ST||93.6505421|
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counseling Cut-Offs:
|Category||Counselling Cut-off percentile||Overall Rank||Category Rank|
|ST-PWBD||Qualified None||Qualified None||Qualified None|
Deciding of the Tiebreaker of Marks in AIIMS MBBS 2019:
- The candidate having higher Biology Percentile will get the preference
- If the Biology-percentile of the candidates results same, the candidate having higher Chemistry-percentile will get the preference.
- If the Chemistry-percentiles of the candidates’ are the same, the candidate with higher Physics percentile will have the priority.
- If the above considerations fail, the age of the candidates will be the deciding factor.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counseling:
AIIMS New Delhi will start counselling for MBBS seats from the 1st week of July to the 4th week of October 2019. The counselling session will consist of the mock rounds and the rounds for real counselling. The mock round of AIIMS MBBS 2019 counselling will start from the 1st week of July 2019 to the 2ndweek of the same month. Similarly, the first round of counselling will start from the 2nd week of July 2019 to the 4th week of the month. The 2nd round of the counselling is expected to start from the 1st week of August 2019 to the 4th week. The 3rd version of the AIIMS MBBS 2019 counselling will start from the 1st week of September 2019 to the 2nd week of September. AIIMS MBBS 2019 the candidates having the mock round, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd round of the counselling will have to go through following steps:
- Exercising of Choices and Locking
- Last date for submitting the preferences
- Result declaration
- Refusal or acceptance of the allotted seats
- Last date for submitting the documents
Besides the above four round of counselling, AIIMS MBBS authorities will do an open round of counselling for the eligible leftover candidates from around the 3rd week of September 2019.