Application software can be seen as one of the most pursued courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in India. There are numerous colleges and universities in India that provide computer application course. Due to the fast growth of the nation's IT and software industries, the trend is further developing.
Read more: Cloud computing career amid Covid-19 crisis
India has seen a huge rise in the IT sector. As a result of this, different companies have expanded rapidly, creating multiple jobs in this field, and is one of the highest-paid computer occupations. As a consequence, the demand for trained IT professionals in the industry has increased as IT seeks to spread. Let us learn more about aspects of this area, such as preferential education, necessary skills, and choices for college and job prospects.
There are certain fundamental attributes that can be established over time, such as problem-solving traits, good analytical ability, mathematics, etc. Eligibility criteria required to pursue Application software are:
- The programme includes undergraduate courses such as B.Sc. and BCA.
- In addition to other traditional science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Maths, one may follow a pass course or an honour programme in Computer Science.
- To pursue a Masters in application software, one can have any specialized science degree in his/ her undergraduate.
- While the master's degree is not a compulsion, it undoubtedly gives an advantage in the same field to the credentials, preferably MCA and M.Tech or ME.
- Applicants with two or more years of experience in the same field have better opportunities to earn high salaries.
The only prerequisite is that technology is complex and continues to evolve, so applicants need to remain current. Some of the IT industry's largest Indian employers are as follows:
- IT Industry
- Computer Manufacturing
- Software Engineering
- Database Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Networking
- Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Modelling
- Web Development
- Application development
- Operating System
- Data Science and Data Analysis
|Hardware Engineer||INR 2.92 LPA||INR 3.65 LPA||INR 11 LPA|
|Software Engineer||INR 3.66 LPA||INR 5.08 LPA||INR 14.84 LPA|
|IT Manager||INR 4.97 LPA||INR 12.62 LPA||INR 18.39 LPA|
|Data Engineer||INR 5.78 LPA||INR 7.22 LPA||INR 15.79 LPA|
|Systems Analyst||INR 2.81 LPA||INR 6.59 LPA||INR 10.49 LPA|
Read also: Top 12 most preferred data science careers during COVID19