GATA 2020 Application Form has been released for UG & PG Programs. GATA full form is the Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission it is a university level examination. Through GATA exam candidates can get enter in various UG and PG Programs. Applicants who are interested in getting admission in different undergraduate and postgraduate courses need to appear for the admission procedure conducted by the official authorities.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official site.
- Select the Apply Now (or) Application Form.
- The application form page will open.
- Candidates should fill the personal details asked in the application form.
- Attach the candidate photo and the signature.
- Then applicants should pay the application fees online using debit card/credit card.
- Save the copy of the application fees transaction receipt for future use.
- Finally, take a printout and keep safe the duly filled application form throughout the admission process
- Application Fee is INR 1000/- which applier has to pay compulsory.
- Payment can be done through Net Banking, Credit/Debit cards-Wallets or Offline through Cheque, DD.
To Apply Click Here
|GATA 2020 Application form Started||1st March 2020|
|last date of submission||2nd week of April 2020|
|DAT and personal interview (PI)||3rd week of April 2020|
Know More About GD Goenka