The registration process of the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) 2020 for March session ends on 14th February 2020. The exam will be conducted on 14th March 2020. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply for SAT 2020:
1. Go to the official website of the College Board and create an account
2. Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
3. Create a student profile by providing details about your high school, academics, extracurricular activities, college level, etc.
4. Select test date and test centre
5. Upload your photo with accurate specifications
6. Pay the SAT fee of $49.50 ($64.50 with essay) through credit card or PayPal
To apply for SAT 2020, Click Here
SAT 2020 March Session Important Dates
|Registration Started||January 29, 2020|
|Registration Ends||February 14, 2020|
|Exam Date||March 14, 2020|
|Result Declaration||3 weeks after the commencement of exam|
College Board, a private, not-for-profit corporation in the US owns and conducts the SAT and has not set up any SAT eligibility for candidates wanting to appear for the exam. There is no age limit to appear for this exam. There are certain restraints in order to appear for this exam:
1: Students who are 12 years or younger in age can only register by mail
2: Students in eighth grade or below must not include a photo in their registration
3: Students applying from countries other than the U.S must have a valid passport
The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is an international exam for admission into various undergraduate colleges in the United States of America. The SAT scores are also accepted by colleges in India, Australia, The United Kingdom, Singapore, and Canada. SAT is administered by Educational Testing Services worldwide on behalf of the College Board in over 25,000 test centers across 192 countries. SAT exam is meant to evaluate the written, verbal and mathematical skills of the candidates.
For more details about the SAT exam, Click Here