CG PPHT 2020 Application Form Extended Till 3rd May. Apply Now
CG PPHT 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 3rd May 2020 via online mode. Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test is a state-level exam which is conducted every year by the CG Vyapam. The exam is conducted only once in a year. Eligible candidates will get admission into first year B.Pharma & D. Pharm courses. Through this examination, students will get admission to various government & private institutions situated in the Chhattisgarh State.
Steps To Apply:
- Go to the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Now register yourself by selecting the exam center & entering basic details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph & signature as prescribed size & format.
- Now fill other academic & educational details.
- Re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, submit the application fee.
- Enter your registration id & enter the amount payable according to category.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submission, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Now take multiple printouts of application form for further use.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode.
- Online method of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferable in any case.
- Application fee for different categories will be as:
To Apply Click Here
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 100/-|
|Application form commences||17th March 2020|
|Submission of application form||3rd May 2020|
|Application Correction||May 2020|
|CG PPHT exam date||May 2020|
Candidates must check the following details regarding CG PPHT 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate from any recognized board or university.
- Domicile: Candidates applying for Chhattisgarh quota seats must be Chhattisgarh state domiciled.
- Mandatory subjects: Candidates must qualify 12th with Physics & Chemistry and any one from Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology with English as a mandatory subject.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 45% marks in PCM or PCB (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category).
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for B.Pharma is 30 years as on 1.07.2020.
- Age Relaxation: 3 years of age relaxation will be given for reserved category and female candidates.
- Age Limit for D.Pharm: There will be no age limit for D. Pharm course.
Know More About CG PPHT
Also Read About Pharmacy Career and Job Prospects in India