Job Markets are more based on the skills of the students rather than the degrees. A lot of top MNCs focus more on candidates based on their knowledge and ability to tackle the problems, keeping aside their degrees and grades. For students looking up for a new skill, here is the compilation of the top online websites that work best for them.
- EdX- edx.org: Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, EdX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, which offers high-quality courses from the world's best universities and institutions to learners everywhere
- Academic Earth- academicearth.org: Academic earth provides provide online degree courses from accounting to engineering and also carries material on niche subjects like behavioural psychology. This portal also includes videos keeping in mind the interest of the students.
- Big Think- bigthink.com: Big Think experts write articles and record tutorials for the students, later the content is further refined by the editorial team of the website, giving authentic material to the students. Students can create their distinct ideology, as it provides various opinions on one subject.
- CosmoLearning- cosmolearning.com: This portal provides academic as well as skill-based learning to the students. Students can either refer to the materials that are provided on the website or can go in for any of the 58 courses.
- Coursera- courser.org: Several courses are available on this website according to the interest of the students. Students can also find big universities contents and a sharable electronic Course Certificate.
Read Here : Top 10 Job Skills During a Post-Covid Situation