Fashion Business Administration works to enhance and sustain the market image and visibility of a certain product through media and advertising. A fashion manager is responsible for designing new and creative marketing techniques in order to boost demand for a particular product on the market.
Know more: Fashion Management: Career and Job Prospects
Job opportunities for a degree holder in fashion management
- FASHION and LUXURY FOOD: Mode & Luxury Merchandising consists of an overview of business dynamics, strategic planning of demand, buying agreements and the implementation of advertisement and marketing strategy.
- BRAND MANAGEMENT: Managers are involved in the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns online and offline, which enhance the positioning in the fashion and luxury industry of a product or service.
- PUBLIC RELATION: Staff working closely with fashion publishers to gain good exposure and consumer name awareness. They are interested in market research, pattern analysis, audience retention and networking with actors, models and other public personalities who are willing to lift a name or idea.
- MARKETING/WARNING: In the fashion & luxury business, publicity and advertisement management oversee different strategies to boost the identity of a product or service that an organisation offers on the bottom line, net profits.
- E-COMMERCE / SOCIAL MEDIA: Social media administrators working in the retail & luxury sector are responsible for increasing brand recognition, generating traffic and promoting interaction with online audiences. They give the brand a voice and create awareness through the publication of related material, the introduction of advertising campaigns and the development of collaborations across all channels.
You can also develop an appreciation of fashion trends, consumer lifestyle, brand and business recognition, promotion and enterprise, and the ethical and environmental problems facing the fashion industry. In addition, you develop transferable skills, including persuasion, analysis, problem-solving, analysis, market knowledge, and teamwork and cooperation.
Read also: Management- A profession spreading happiness beyond business