Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has extended the deadline for submission of the application form of Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2020) till 5th May 2020 due to the extension of the lockdown for COVID-19 pandemic. The revised exam date will soon be announced by the authorities.
Steps to Apply for IPU CET 2020
Step 1. Sign Up:
- Go to the official website Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Click on "Apply-Online Application Form for Admission 2020-21"
- Agree on terms and conditions and then click on "START"
- Provide all the necessary details such as Category, Personal Details, Contact Details, etc. to sign up
- You will receive your user ID and password in your registered e-mail
Step 2. Application Form:
- Re-login and Click on “Go To Application” tab
- Provide Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload a digital image of Photo, Signature, Documents, etc.
- Check the form in case of any error
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200/- through Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking
Specifications of the Documents to be Uploaded:
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on a light background (not older than 03 weeks)
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 10KB - 100 KB in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- The size of the file should be up to 10 KB - 100KB in Jpg/jpeg format only.
To apply for IPU CET 2020, Click Here
IPU CET 2020 Important Dates
|Registration started||3rd March 2020|
|Registration ends||5th May 2020|
|Correction of application form||7th - 9th May 2020|
|Admit card availability||After 5th May 2020|
|Exam date||To be notified|
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2020) is a university-level entrance exam administrated by the IPU university. It is conducted every year to offer admission in various UG, PG and other courses in the field of engineering, management, law, computer applications, medical, nursing, etc.