- First, you will have to register through SAAR Portal mentioned below
- Here you need to fill up personal, academic, category and contact details. SETU selection has to be done by the candidates.
- Those who haven’t registered for the MAHA CET 2019 have to pay the counselling fees.
- Then those candidates who have registered will have to visit the designated SETU and verify the documents along with a print out of the filled application form of MAHA CET 2019.
- After verification, you will have to fill your choice of colleges and courses from June 26, 20
The provisional and final merit list will be released by the authorities once the registration process is over. Three rounds of Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) will be conducted by the authorities and allotment will be done as per merit, preferences and availability of seat.