Latest updates on JEE-MAIN and NEET-UG, Cancelled/postponed
Amid Coronavirus outbreak there is a huge impact on the conducting process of JEE Main and NEET UG this year. Students are unsure about their exams. However, there is no official news that the exam has been postponed by HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal, or by the NTA but the decision taken by the CBSE board impacts the postponement of JEE Main and NEET-PG. Prior to this news, the JEE Main was scheduled to be held from 18 - 23 July 2020. Followed to that JEE Advanced may also be postponed if the JEE Main gets postponed.
The HRD Ministry or NTA has not given any indication regarding the postponement of JEE Main till now. This probably because there has been no official announcement regarding the cancellation of board exams. The matter of cancelling board exams was presented in the Supreme Court yesterday. Today a notice has come up that students and their parents are expecting the CBSE Board Exam to be cancelled. several petitions demanding the cancellation of pending CBSE Board Exam have been put before the Supreme Court.
The IITs have do not support the cancellation of JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Sarit K Das, Director, IIT Ropar said, “Cancelling JEE Main and Advanced is not an option because admission to IITs is a serious matter and institutes have to admit students. Instead of those who are running a campaign, it is better to pay attention to those who are preparing hard to crack the exam”. He also said that the rescheduling of the exam can be an option in case the pandemic worsens.
Upcoming Important Dates
|Admit Card Release Date
||4th of July(Tentative)
|JEE Main Exam Date
||18 - 23 rd of July
|Result Release Date
||To be Notified
||To be Notified
Things to be taken care of before going to the Exam Centre
1. Check your JEE Main 2020 April admit card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case if you find any discrepancy, your major concern should be to instantly communicate to JEE Main 2020 conducting authority.
2. If you are unable to download the admit card then also you need to contact JEE Main helpline with details of your application number and name.
3. JEE Main 2020 April admit card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
4. Along with the JEE Main 2020 admit card you need to carry a few more documents to the examination centre, they include:
5. One passport size photograph which is required to paste it on the attendance sheet at the centre. Make note that it should be the same as uploaded with the online application form of JEE Main 2020.
6. Any of the original valid photo ID proof issued by the government be it PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar card with photograph, E-Aadhar, Ration Card, Aadhaar enrollment number with the photo.
7. PwD certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
8. Keep your mind cool and do not take pressure as it would affect your health. Keep yourself calm.
As per the previous news by Union HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank in his webinar, NEET-UG was supposed to be held on the 26th of July. Fake new regarding Amid Coronavirus outbreak there is a huge impact on the conducting process of JEE Main and NEET UG this year was once rumoured on the 17th of June, however, it was well mentioned in the official site that it was a fake one. But as of today as CBSE and ICSE
Upcoming Important Dates for NEET-UG 2020
|NEET UG Exam Date
||26th of July
|Admit card Date
||11th of July(tentative)
||To Be Notified
NEET UG : Best Tips You Should Follow Last Minute To Secure High.