XIC OET 2020 Registration Started. Check Eligibility Details Here
The conducting authority of the XIC OET 2020 entrance i.e. the Xavier Institute of Communications have declared the start of registration process on the date 1st April 2020. Interested students who want to apply for the entrance can use the link given below or else they can also visit the official website for the Registration. The aspirants are advised to check the full details of the examination like the schedule, eligibility and steps to apply before applying. Improper Registration will not be accepted by the conducting authority i.e. candidates should check that they are proper eligible for the entrance. If any candidate is found he/she is not eligible then the registration will be cancelled. The registration is scheduled to be concluded on the date 22nd April 2020. Its important for the students to know that the submission of registration form and the fees payment will be done in online mode only.
Click Here to Know about XIC OET
Check Here Xavier Institute of Communications
|Start of Online Registration||1st April 2020|
|Last date of Registration||22nd April 2020|
Candidate should be of 35 years or below in age.
1. Student should have completed 3 years of Graduation (12+3 years) in an University approved stream in India: (Arts, Commerce, Science, Computers, BMM, BMS, BE, Catering, etc.)
2. If the student is appearing for the last semester of your Graduation in the present Academic year then, in this last case, the student should be selected for the XIC Course of their choice, and successfully complete it in keeping with the Academic, Attendance and other standards laid down by XIC, the Diploma will be awarded only on completion of your Graduation and on production of the relevant attested Final mark-sheet of your graduation
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Steps to Apply
Step 1: Register
In order to avail the application form, the candidate will need to register themselves on the official website of XIC by clicking on the Register link present under the Admissions 2019-19 tab. After candidates register successfully they can login to their accounts and proceed towards the next step of XIC OET 2019 application process. The candidate will have to enter the following:
2- Mobile Number
4- Email ID
5- Once the candidate has entered the details, the aspirant will receive a login ID and password on the registered email ID. From there on, the candidate can login by entering the username and password provided on the email
Step 2: Fill Application Form
After logging in by entering the credentials provided by the varsity on the email sent, the candidate can download the application form. In doing so, the candidates can fill the application form.
Step 3: Details to be entered
Candidates will have to enter the following details in the application form:
Personal Information: Candidate’s name, address, phone number, email ID, date of birth, religion, etc.
- Academic information: Candidate’s education details (year of passing, major subjects, percentage scored, name of institution) of class 10th, 12th and graduation.
- Media Experience: Specification of candidates’ experience in the media industry, if any.
Portfolio information: Submission of two presentations (maximum size 10 MB) to the respective course coordinator’s email ID. The email should be sent within two days after registration, informs the official website.
- Exam centre: Candidates’ preferred exam centre and date.
- Course: Selection of the course a candidate is applying for.
- Statement of purpose: Views of candidates on what role does mass communication play to bring social change in about 200 words.
Step 4: Upload Photograph
The candidate will have to upload a passport-sized photograph along with a signature. The dimensions are as follows:
- Size: Passport Size
- Format: JPG/JPEG
- Background: White
- Photograph: Coloured
- Signature Pen Colour: Black
Step 5: Pay Application Fee:
After filling up all the details in the XIC OET 2020 application form, candidates will have to pay the application fee. The payment can only be done online, via net banking/credit card/debit card. The application fee for XIC OET is Rs 3,500.
Once the fee is successfully paid candidates can click on the Submit button to complete their application process.
Click Here For Registration
1. Use ONLY Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or higher or Google Chrome as your web browser; you will not be able to proceed using any other browser.
2. After filling up the Registration Form and making a payment of Rs. 3500 (Inclusive of GST), you will be able to select the center where you will like to appear for the Entrance Test.
Keep your Credit / Debit Card handy for paying the Entrance Test Fees online; only MASTER & VISA Cards are accepted.
3. Scanned recent passport sized photograph of the applicant needs to be uploaded while filling up the registration form. Please ensure you have photograph in jpg format readily available with you before proceeding with the registration.
4. Once you fill in the Registration Form and your payment is accepted, you will be emailed the Admit card
5. You may apply for more than one course, by filling in a separate Registration Form each time. You will get a unique Admit Card for each course by email.
6.You will have to carry the following when you appear for the Entrance Test at the selected centre.
- Printed Admit Card.
- Valid photo identification proof (College Identity Card / Passport / Election Card / PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Driving License)
XLRI Students develop a game on CORONA that you must try
KEAM 2020 Has Been Postponed Due To Coronavirus. Check Details
Latest Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
Full List of Exams Cancelled or Postponed Due to Coronavirus
Career in Journalism and Mass Communication: The Profession conquering the World