KLEEE is an engineering test conducted by Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation. The entrance exam allows the students to apply for the undergraduate engineering courses at KL deemed-to-be University. Presented in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the KL Foundation conducts the exam mostly in the month of April/May.
Here are a few things you need to take care for your preparation.
1. Taking revisions must be included as the first task of the day. Things which you have completed you will have to revise otherwise there would no use of completing all the subject matter. Start your day with the revision of previously studied chapters and then study from the syllabus. Make this a daily practice and we assure you that this works because if at the end of the day it gets late with completing the chapters then it becomes more likely to skip revision. Make this a habit to devote at least from 30 min to 2 hours for revision.
2. It is very important that revise majorly in those areas where you find yourself to be weak also places where you went wrong last time. It saves time and completes your revision. It is not advisable that you won't focus on the rest part but if in case you have less time at hand, revise only those matters which you are. You should take improvement test for the chapters you had already practised.
3. When there's a month left for the exam at this time Nothing could be better than studying or discussing, practising with a friend. You can practice together, clear each other's doubt motivate each other, or even scold each other for being lazy. You can have revision competitions among yourselves and check out who gets to complete their revision first. Also, you can have a rapid-fire quiz to assess your revision and reward each other.
4. Keep yourself from anxiousness: we understand its quite hard to manage your anxiety in these few last days of preparation, so make your mind cool. Do not get tensed and hence bring depression for yourself. Do revise once a day before going to the examination hall. have faith upon yourself and do well.
5. Avoid shuffling your Topics: When you are preparing for the exam, always make it sure that you complete one topic fully then move on to the other one. Do not Juggle and create mess between 2-3 topics at the same time will lead to unwanted confusion. Complete one topic and then move on to the other one. This habit will keep you well informed and well prepared on each topic.
Have a good diet and Sound Sleep: Have a good amount of nutritious and vitamin foods. Stay away from junk foods or fast foods as a healthy diet is the biggest requirement now. You do not want your health to get affected in between your preparation. Also, make sure that you get sound sleep. Nothing works out when your mind is tired. Make a routine of sleeping for 6-7 hours daily. Sleep and eat at the same time to make your body aware of the timing.