NMAT is a national level entrance test that is conducted for getting admitted in the MBA courses at NMIMS University and 33 other different colleges in the country. This test is organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMAT scores are accepted by 37 B-Schools in South Africa and 5 B-Schools in the Philippines.
NMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
NMAT exam is an online exam. The total marks are 360. It is divided into three sections namely Language Skills, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Skills. The questions are of three marks each. There is no negative marking for any wrong answer or un-attempted questions.
NMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for attending this exam have been laid down by GMAC. The basic eligibility criteria are mentioned below though it may vary from one institute to the other.
One needs to have completed their graduation with 50 percent marks or they must be in their final year of Bachelor’s program. Part-time or correspondence courses are not eligible.
The age limit for the exam is the candidate should not be more than 25 years.
Eligibility criteria for overseas candidates
- The candidate must have completed a full time Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and must have secured 50 percent marks.
- One must have appeared for GMAT and scored 600 or above.
- One must get clearance from the government of their respective country and a student visa from the Indian Embassy in the country of the candidate.
NMAT 2021 Syllabus
Topics for Language Skills
Topics for Logical Reasoning
|Analytical Reasoning||Verbal Reasoning|
Topics for Quantitative Aptitude
|Algebra||Arithmetic||Data Interpretation||Geometry & Mensuration||Modern Math|
||• Simple & Compound Interest
• Time & Work
• Ratio Proportions
• Square & Rectangles
• Circumference, Circle-Radius, Chord, Diameter, Tangent, Arc, etc
• 3-D Figures
• Base Angle Theorem
• Pythagoras Theorem
• Longest Side Theorem
• Permutation & Combination
• Set Theory
• ProgresSion-Arithmetic, Geometric, Harmonic, Relationship
• Coordinate Geometry
• Venn Diagrams
Read also : Gateway to dream institutions-CAT or NMAT??