TS PGECET is the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test of Telangana state conducted by the University College of Engineering, Osmania University. TS PGECET 2021 counselling process will be conducted by Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE). Osmania University will conduct this examination for providing admissions in engineering, technology, architecture, pharmacy, and planning (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ). Candidates who are appearing for the examination can check here best tips & tricks to qualify the exam. Here, we have updated complete details about How to Prepare for TS PGECET 2021 exam.
How to prepare for TS PGECET 2021?
Preparation is the golden key to clear any examination. Look for the essential points to keep in mind while preparing for TS PGECET 2021. Preparing for examination makes you aware of the topics and helps in memorizing the main points of the subject matter. Candidates must prepare well for TS PGECET 2021. A good hold over the subject is very important for the candidates of TS PGECET 2021. It is also important for candidates to know that preparation for different subjects might be different in terms of preparing notes. The result of TS PGECET 2021 will be released by Osmania University on June 2021 in the official website i.e. pgecet.tsche.ac.in. The TS PGECET 2021 answer key will release after the exam is over. The cut-off mark also depends on the level of questions, the number of candidates participated in the exam, availability of seats and the previous year cut off too. Merit list for the same will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates in TS PGECET 2021 exam.
For few preparing, pointers will be enough but for a few full descriptions is a must. Let’s look at some general tips and methods required for TS PGECET 2021 preparation.
TS PGECET PREPARATION PLAN :
Firstly prepare a plan for your studies. You should divide your time equally for all the subjects this will help you to include the entire syllabus in your preparation. Never include topics which are other than the syllabus. Try to make a proper time-table and stick to it.
Exams test both your content knowledge and your ability to manage your time effectively. Setting up an exam study timetable can be an effective time management strategy. To succeed in your exams, you should allocate enough study time to prepare effectively for all your subjects. Preparing a timetable will help candidates in solving the puzzle of what to study first and how much time should be allotted to one topic. This division of time will help candidates in giving equal time and weight to each topic.
TS PGECET Previous Years Papers:
Solving previous year question papers and mock test papers will help candidates in knowing more about the type of questions that can come for TS PGECET 2021. It also helps in decreasing the exhaustion and making students ready for facing even the toughest tests. Candidates can get these papers from a number of websites. The official website of TS PGECET also allows candidates to go through the mock test papers of each course. Practicing sample papers will also help candidates in checking and managing time, taken to solve the entire question paper.
The more you practice the more confidence you gain. Practice the questions that you think are difficult and needs more attention. With more and more practice, topics that are hard to learn and memorize can also be accomplished.
TS PGECET PREPARATION TIPS 2021:
- Mock test- Candidates can appear for mock test. Mock test contain objective types questions and candidate can know in which section they ae strong and weak. For weak section they can focus more.Solve more number of mock test.
- Time Management-As every know times never wait or stop for anyone. So candidate must be know how to manage the time for study and prepare for TS PGECET 2021. They should fix a time to stuy and make a time table for every subjects and focusing more on weaker part.
- Maintain health- While preparing for any entrance exam candidate must keep in mind that health is also necessary in life. Engaging in outdoor activities keep the mind fresh. The candidate must take a break from the continuous study.
TS PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern:
TS PGECET exam pattern 2021 includes details about exam like marking scheme, total number of questions in exam, medium of paper and other important aspects of exam. Candidates must carry the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof to their respective exam centres.
- TS PGECET 2021 is a computer-based test (CBT) .
- Total no. of questions – 65
- Maximum Marks – 100
- Duration of Exam – 3 hours
- Sections in paper – Two, i.e. General Aptitude and Subject Specific
- No negative marks
For Detailed TS PGECET 2021 Syllabus, Click Here
TS PGECET 2021 SYLLABUS :
TS PGECET 2021 will be conducted for 17 papers:-
- Aerospace Engineering
- Architecture and Planning
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Food Technology
- Geo-Engineering and Geo-Informatics
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Nano Technology
Best Books for TS PGECET 2021:
Preparing from the best study materials is the key to crack this examination. Prepare only from those books which covers the entire syllabus. The right study material matters a lot for good preparation and scoring well in any examination. There are number of books and reference materials available for TS PGECET 2021 aspirants. Candidates can get these books through online and offline medium depending upon the availability.
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics by J. M. Smith and H. C. Van Ness.
- Introduction to Aerospace Engineering with a Flight Test Perspective (Aerospace Series) by Stephen Corda.
- The Engineering of Chemical Reactions by L. D. Schmidt.
- Introduction to Biomedical Engineering, Third Edition by John Enderle ,? Joseph Bronzino.
- Plant Design And Economics (3rd Edition) by Max Peters, Klaus Timmerhaus, Ronald West.
- Handbook of Civil Engineering by RPH Editorial Board
- Engineering Thermodynamics by Cengel A Boles.
- Unit operations-I &II, Heat and Mass transfer by K.A.Gavhane.
- Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications by Mansi Karkare
Improve your weak areas and monitor its improvement regularly. Revision is the most important thing to perform in the preparation. You can prepare short notes on the major or important topics and revise them while there is less time remaining for the examination. At the end time of preparation, only read the basic topics in all subjects and try to solve previous year question papers on daily basis. Revision is the key to success.
Read, TS PGECET 2020 FAQS