- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Management and Human Resources Management
- Business Psychology
Courses & Eligibility
|MBA||2 years||The candidates must hold his/her bachelor's degree with a minimum 50% score.||CAT, MAT, XAT|
Some of the top recruiting firms are:
- Right Step Consulting
- ABC Consultants
- Accord India
- Kelley Services India
- Eligible candidates need to appear for the written exam conducted by the institute.
- The applicant of the course is entitled to the waiver of written examination if they have appeared for CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT score or are professionally qualified CA/CS/CWA/CFA/Engineers/Statisticians and MBA (Finance).
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GDPI)
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Final Selection
- Candidates are selected based on marks obtained in written exam/ CAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ CMAT and performance in group discussion and personal interview.
For Government Sponsored Officers, interested candidates can apply directly to the college.
Listed here are the principal components that form part of the course’s curriculum:
- Business Writing
- Calculus for Business
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Institutions
- Introduction to Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Advanced Marketing
- Money and Capital Markets
- Portfolio Analysis
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Issues in Management and Organization
- Statistics for Business
The skills required for the field of Financial Management are:
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate
- Financial Reporting
- Analytical Ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of IT Software
- Management Experience
- Commercial Acumen
- Capacity for Innovation
Career and Future Prospects
Average Salary Per Annum
|Account Manager||An Account Manager is in charge of the administration of offers and associations with specific clients. A Record Chief keeps the organization's current associations with customers, so as to expand the clientele.||8 - 9 lakhs|
|Finance Manager||Financial Managers are in charge of the monetary soundness of an association. They deliver monetary reports, coordinate venture exercises, and create systems and arrangements for the long-haul budgetary objectives of banks, insurance agencies, and such organizations.||10 - 12 lakhs|
|Business Analyst||Business Analysts create specialized answers for business issues and propel an organization's business growth by characterizing, examining and reporting, and addressing business impediments.||10 lakhs|
|Credit Manager||The credit manager position is accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.||5 - 6 lakhs|
Q: What is the main goal of financial management?
A: The goal of financial management is to maximize the respective profits, minimize their expenses and maximize their shares of the company. It means a company to make money and keep it.
Q: Why is financial management so important in business?
A: Budgeting is the area of financial management which involves the planning for the respective type and the typical expenses. Sound budgeting enables the business to approach financial decisions.