National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a notification stating that UGC NET and Joint CSIR UGC NET 2020 Registration has been extended to 30 June. The decision was made keeping the views of many students and hardships faced by them due to the COVID-19 epidemic. The application form can be filled till 5 PM and the submission of the fee can be done till 11.50 PM. The exam will be conducted on 21 Jun 2020. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Important Dates
|Registration Started||16th March 2020|
|Registration ends||30th June 2020|
|Admit card availability||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of NTA CSIR UGC NET
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill up the application form with your personal & academic information
- Upload the required documents & scanned photograph and signature
- Review your application once again before submitting
- A new application no will be generated for the future reference
- After submission, pay the required amount for the application fee
- Take a print out of the confirmation page for future use
To Apply, Click Here
|Other Backward Classes(OBC)-Non Creamy Layer||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PwD)||Rs. 250/-|
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- All the aspirants willing to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2020 must be citizens of India.
- The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years as on July 1, 2020.
- There is no upper age limit for Assistant Professorship.
- Candidates must possess any one of the following degrees – M.Sc, Integrated BS/ MS, BS- 4 years, B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharma, MBBS with at least 55% marks for General/ OBC and EWS category and 50% for SC/ ST and PwD category.
CSIR UGC NET is an entrance test conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. The entrance exam allows the candidates to apply for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lectureship (LS). Conducted in two sessions, the exam focuses on Mathematical, Chemical and Physical, Life, and Earth science.