Here you will find some tips and tricks about how to crack IIT JEE Advanced 2020 examination. IIT JEE Advanced exam is one of the hardest examinations in India. The main purpose of this exam is to give admission to candidates in 23 IITs of the country. By cracking this exam, candidates will be eligible to get admission in bachelor of technology programs offered at IITs. Every year around 12 lakhs students appear for JEE MAIN. From them, around 2 lakhs aspirants get selected for JEE advanced exam. There are 11,000 seats available for IITs. JEE Advanced is one of the most competitive exams in India. So, if you want to crack this exam, you have to be fully prepared. Follow these tips, and it will help you to crack this tough exam.
Candidates need to have to make a well-structured study strategy. Cracking JEE Advanced needs lots of effort and hard work. Candidates will be tested will tough questions, and it will check their skills like analytical skills, time management, time management, and situational intelligence.
Know more about JEE Advanced 2020 : Syllabus, Cut off, Exam pattern etc.
Tips To Crack JEE Advanced Physics
Here are some tips to crack the physics section of the JEE Advanced physics.
1. Learn the formulas thoroughly because you must know all the formulas to solve problems. Note down all the formulas in one place so that it would be easier for you.
2. Learning the derivative of the formulas will help you to solve the problems quickly. Many times in the JEE Advanced exam, the questions are asked on its variations.
3. There are some scoring topics like modern physics, wave optics, sound waves, and alternating current. Pay attention to these topics as well as to thermodynamics. Thermodynamics is a common topic in physics and chemistry, so try to pay extra attention.
4. Practice regularly is a must if you really want to score well in this part.
Tips To Crack JEE Advanced Chemistry
These tips will help you with the chemistry part in JEE advanced examination.
1. Start with clearing the fundamental concepts from physics and inorganic chemistry.
2. Give more time to the part you are weak in. For example, if you are weak in organic chemistry, then try to give it more importance.
3. To understand organic chemistry, you have to be patient first. It will take time the mechanisms of it, so do not expect to understand too deep in a short time period.
4. Practice the reactions, equations, and mechanisms regularly. Making notes is highly recommended highly in organic chemistry.
Tips To Crack JEE Advanced Maths
Is the part will need your concentration, and you have to practice hard to score well in this subject. This subject will test your potential in JEE advanced examination. So, here are some that might help.
1. You need to clear all the concepts of maths if you are going to appear JEE advanced. Take a look at the JEE Advanced syllabus are try to clear all the concepts of mathematics.
2. Take mock tests, and you will find out about how to manage your time. Mock test will help with solving problems quickly
3. After completing each chapter, try to solve the chapters’ JEE advanced level questions.
4. Solve previous year’s JEE advanced question papers. It is one of the most important things you should remember.
Keep these things in your mind, and you will be ready for the JEE advanced examination.