The Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Bokaro has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for Operator-cum-Technician Trainee and Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee vacancies.
All the candidates need to apply through the prescribed format on the official website of SAIL, the link for which is sail.co.in
The last date to apply online is February 18.
Total posts: 275
Name of the post:
· Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (S-3): 95
· Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) (S-3): 10
· Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT): 121
· Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI): 49
SAIL Recruitment 2019: Educational qualification required
Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (S-3): For this post, the candidates should be matriculated with three years full-time diploma in engineering from a recognized institute/university in Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Ceramics and Instrumentation discipline.
Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) (S-3): The applicant should be matriculated with three years full-time diploma in engineering from a recognized institute/university with 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.
Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): For this post, the candidates should be matriculated and must have passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated Steel Plant.
Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) - The candidate should be matric or class 10 pass with ITI from government recognized Institute in Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Rigger trades only.
SAIL Recruitment 2019: Age limit
· Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (S-3), Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT/ITI): 28 years
· Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) (S-3): 30 years
· Meanwhile, a candidate from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
SAIL Recruitment 2019: Here's how to apply
· Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
· Click on the link Apply and Click on the link I Agree
· Fill up all the required fields
· Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
Note: Once the payment is made, the State Bank Collect Reference No. and date of payment is required to be entered in the SAIL Web site to generate the provisional Registration Slip.
Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process.