MHT CET 2021 state level entrance exam is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. This exam is a gateway to get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharm. D courses. It is also known as MHT CET, through which candidates can get admission in various government and private institutions of the state of Maharashtra. Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria to be able to appear in the exam. Earlier it was conducted by DTE, Maharashtra.
MHT CET 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|MHT CET Official Website||mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in|
|MHT CET Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|MHT CET Exam Mode||Online|
|MHT CET Exam Shifts||2 Shifts for Each Paper|
|MHT CET Exam Duration||
Paper I - 2 hours 30 minutes
Paper-II - 2 hours 30 minutes
MHT CET 2021 Schedule:
Aspirants should keep a check on the important dates of the MHT CET 2021 exam given below. This exam is conducted only once a year. Below is the complete schedule of the MHT CET 2020 Exam. It is important to know the MHT CET 2021 exam pattern to have a brief idea of the examination.
|MHT CET online application start date||7 January 2021|
|Last date of MHT CET registration||1 June 2021|
|MHT CET availability of admit card||To be notified|
|MHT CET entrance exam date(postponed)||4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 28, 29, 30, 31 July 2021
3, 4, 5 August 2021
|MHT CET result date||To be notified|
MHT CET 2020 Exam Timings for PCB and PCM
Group I:- PCM and Group II:- PCB
|Shift 1||Shift 2|
|MHT CET 2020 Exam Reporting Time||7:30 AM||12:30 PM|
|Last entry permitted in the examination hall||8:45 AM||1:45 PM|
|First Login to read instructions||8:50 AM||1:50 PM|
|Commencement of Online Examination.||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|End of Online Examination||12:00 PM||5:00 P|
MHT CET 2021 Admit Card:
The admit card for MHT CET 2021 will be released after the end of the MHT CET 2021 registration process by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. Successfully registered candidates can download their admit cards by using their application no and password online on the official website. The admit card will not be sent by post
How to Download MHT CET 2021 Admit Card Online?
Step 1- Go to the official Link for MHT CET 2021 Admit Card
Step 2- Enter your application no and password at respective boxes
Step 3- The admit card will be shown on the screen. Review the admit card thoroughly for personal details.
Step 4- Download and take a print out for future references.
Details provided on MHT CET Admit Card 2021
MHT CET 2021 Admit Card will have the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father's/ Spouse's full name
- Candidate’s Mother's first name
- MHT CET Roll number
- Candidate’s MHT CET Application number
- The medium of question paper
- Subjects opted in MHT CET
- Date of birth
- Type of disability (if any)
- Test centre details
- Exam schedule
- Exam day instructions
Check the MHT CET 2021 Exam Pattern Here
The candidate should verify all the details present in the Admit Card. In case of any discrepancies, the candidate should immediately contact the admission department of the conducting authority.
Below are some important exam day instructions as mentioned on the official website.
- The candidate must reach the venue before the gate closure time.
- Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches, Smartwatches with built-in calculators/ memory or any electronics gadgets are not being allowed in the examination hall
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the end of the Examination.
- Candidates found using any unfair means will forfeit their chance of being considered for admission and will be debarred from the Examination and Admission Process of MHT-CET 2021.
- The candidate should carry the Admit Card without which he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination center
- Candidate should also carry a valid Photo ID Proof such as PAN card/Passport/Aadhar Card/Driving License/Voter's Card/Bank Passbook
Note: Ration Card and Learning Driving License are not valid ID proof for MHT CET 2021 and hence will not be entertained
MHT CET Test Centres:
MHT CET will be conducted in and outside the state of Maharashtra.
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
After the examinations, the MHT CET 2021 results will be declared by the conducting authority within a few days on the official website. The candidate will be selected on a merit basis which is based on the MHT CET 2021 cutoffs decided by conducting authority for admission into their programs.
MHT CET 2021 Syllabus:
The MHT CET 2021 syllabus includes subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, and mathematics from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education. 20% syllabus will be carried from class 11th and 80% from class 12th while setting the question paper. MHT-CET 2020 will be conducted in two groups i.e. PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) and PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). The question papers are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) having four options.
The candidate seeking admission to First Year B. Sc. (Honours) (Agriculture) / B. Sc. (Honours) (Horticulture) / B. Sc. (Honours) (Community Science) / B. Tech. (Biotechnology) degree courses the candidate must appear for PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) or PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).The candidate seeking admission to first year B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) / B. Tech. (Food Technology) degree courses it is mandatory that the candidate must appear PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
The candidate seeking admission to first year B.Sc. (Honours) (Forestry) and B. F. Sc. (Fisheries Science) degree course it is mandatory that the candidate must appear for PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria table on the next page
Check the detailed MHT CET 2021 exam pattern
|Subjects||No of MCQs based on Std.XI||No of MCQs based on Std.XII|
The question will be set on
The Whole Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects of Std. XII. Some of the important topics are:
Three Dimensional Geometry
Linear Programming Problems
Applications of Derivative
Applications of Definite Integral
Bernoulli Trials and Binomial Distribution
Pair of Straight Lines
Mathematical Logic Statements
Scalers and Vectors
Wave Theory of Light
Kinetic Theory of Gases and Radiation
Interference and Diffraction
Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
Electrons and Photons
Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes (and arenes)
Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
Alcohols, Phenols and Ether Alcohol
Chemistry in Everyday Life
d and f Block Elements d-Block Elements
p-Block elements Group 15 elements
Solutions and Colligative Properties
General Principles and Processes of Isolation
Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetic
Enhancement in Food Production
Microbes in Human Welfare
Reproduction in Plants
Organisms and Environment -I
Genetic Basis of Inheritance
Gene: its nature, expression, and regulation
Biotechnology: Process and Application
Human Health and Diseases
Excretion and osmoregulation
Control and Co-ordination
Organisms and Environment-II
Genetic Engineering and Genomics
Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance
Origin and the Evolution of Life
Syllabus of Std. XI, as mentioned on the official website, is as follows:
Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles
Circle and Conics
Relations and Functions
Sequences and series
Scalars and Vectors
Force, Friction in solids and liquids
Refraction of Light
Magnetic effect of electric current
Some basic concepts of Chemistry
States of Matter: Gases and liquids
Nature of chemical bond
s-Block elements(Alkali and alkaline earth metals),
Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry
Diversity in organisms
Biochemistry of cell
Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition
Plant Growth and Development.
Organization of Cell
MHT CET 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of MHT CET 2021 is released by the conducting authority on the official website. The examination will be conducted at various centres across different states by Online mode (Computer Based Test) for PCM and PCB groups separately. Below are some highlights of the exam pattern of both PCB and PCM group.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode
- For the whole exam, 180 minutes will be provided
- The question paper will be comprised of multiple-choice questions. Each question has 4 responses
- The medium of examination shall be English/Marathi/Urdu for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Mathematics paper shall be in English only.
- There is no negative marking.
- Total questions -PCB-200
Marking Scheme MHT CET 2021
The candidate can apply for only one group of exams i.e either PCB or PCM.
|Subject||No of MCQs Based on Std.XI syllabus||No of MCQs Based on Std.XII syllabus||Marks Per Question||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
In the PCM group, there will be a total of 150 questions that a candidate has to solve within 180 minutes whereas there will be 200 questions in the PCB group that is to be solved within 180 minutes.
Detailed Structure of the MHT CET 2021
For PCM - This paper is having 2 Groups of Physics-Chemistry and Mathematics with a total 180 Minutes Duration.First 90 minutes Physics and chemistry will be enabled and only after completion
of this time, this group will be auto-submitted and then Mathematics group will be enabled with 90 minutes’ duration.
For PCB - This paper is having 2 Groups of Physics-Chemistry and Biology with total 180 Minutes Duration. First 90 minutes Physics and chemistry will be enabled and only after completion of time
response for Physics-Chemistry group will be auto submitted and Biology group will be enabled with 90 minutes’ duration.
Click here to view the MHT CET 2020 Syllabus
MHT CET 2021 Cut Off:
To be eligible for admission in various institutes, the candidates have to pass the cut-off mark set by the authorities. The cut-off mark is released by State Common Entrance Test Cell, after every round of the allotment of seats. The parameters to decide the cut-off mark are the no of seats available, the no of candidates appeared in the exam and the level of difficulty in the test. Candidates scoring marks equal to or more than the cut off will be eligible for the next rounds of admission into the institutes. This will be decided after the MHT CET 2021 results are released. The official dates have been released by the conducting body on their website. The candidates are advised to keep a check on the website of their preferred college.
Factors Determining MHT CET 2021 Cut-off:
- The difficulty level of the entrance exam
- Total number of candidates appearing in the exam
- Total number of the seats available
Previous Year Cutoffs of MHT CET
|CAP Rounds||Cutoff for MHT CET Maharashtra Candidates||All India Cut-Off for MHT CET|
|CAP Round 1|
|CAP Round 2|
|CAP Round 3|
MHT CET 2021 Application Form:
MHT CET 2021 is conducted only once in a year and the candidate has to register for it on the official website. The applicant has to pay the fee through online mode of transaction on the official website of the examination and it will be nonrefundable. There is no offline mode of applying to the exam. Before applying to the exam the candidate needs to fulfill the MHT CET 2021 eligibility criteria.
Earlier the MHT CET 2021 exam was only conducted in offline mode but now it is conducted only online. Check the complete MHT CET 2021 Exam Details.
How to Apply for MHT CET 2021?
- Go to the official website of MHT CET 2021.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on"Registration" for new candidates
- A dialogue box of instructions appears, click on OK after reading
- An OTP will be sent to either email ID/mobile number for verification
- Fill in all the details such as Parent’s Email ld, Parent’s Mobile No, Candidate’s First Name, Father or Husband's or Guardian’s Name, Candidate’s Last name/Surname, Candidate Mother’s Name, Candidate’s DOB, Gender
- Choose a password and login with the credentials for further process
- Click on proceed
- Fill all the personal, educational, work experience details
- Enter the examination state of your preference
- Click on "submit"
Documents to be uploaded are photo of the applicant and the signature. The registration will be completed only after the following scanned documents have been uploaded. Each document specifications is prescribed by conducting authority that the applicant has to adhere to for the successful registration of the student for the examination
- The candidate should upload the recent scanned color photograph. The picture should be taken against a light/white background
- The image should be only in JPG format
- The file size of the photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB
- Signature should be between 5 KB to 20 KB per file.
- The candidate himself/herself should sign (no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen
- The image should be only in JPG format
Payment of MHT CET 2021 Application Fee
Candidate must review their Form details before making payment of Fees; The candidate will not be able to make changes after payment is made. Fees once paid are NOT refundable.
For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates
Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only
On successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation of the same will be displayed online. Candidates shall print the receipt for future references. After successful payment, Candidate shall take the print out of its online application form for MHT-CET 2021
The candidate can also choose the MHT CET 2021 examination centre during the filling of the application form.
Click here to know the detailed Syllabus
MHT CET 2021 Counselling:
The counselling process is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The process is conducted online in various rounds. After the release of the result, qualified candidates have to appear for the counselling session with the required documents. The allotment of the seats will be done according to the merits and no of applicants in the entrance test. The document verification, confirmation of the application will be done by the 1st week of June. The MHT CET 2021 counselling is a CAP process.
Important Documents Required for MHT CET 2021 Counselling:
Following are the documents required for the counselling process of MHT CET 2021
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- Application Form
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Caste certificate – SC/ ST/ OBC/ MH reserved categories
- Domicile certificate/ Birth certificate/ School leaving certificate
- PwD certificate (If applicable)
- Medical certificate
- Photographs (at least four)
- Passport and Visa (For Foreign Nationals&NRIs)
- Equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi (AIU).(Foreign Nationals&NRIs)
- Certificate of Embassy stating NRI Status of the Sponsor OR Proof of residence showing minimum continuous 182 days of stay of claimant NRI in abroad for the Academic year of Admission, prior to the admission date And /or Proof of Residence Such as:- Driving License/Telephone Bill / Electric Bill / Water supply bill / Rent receipt / Lease Agreement /Property Tax Copy / IT Return Copy, etc. from last six months(With full name & address of the Sponsor)
Check MHT CET cutoffs
Steps for the counseling process:
- Visit the official website
- Register for the CAP by filling in the details
- Upload the scanned documents required
- After registration, enter your preferred college and pay the fees. Candidates may fill in preferences of Institutes in decreasing order of their preference as specified by the Competent Authority
- Document Verification at Admission Reporting Center by the Candidate
- Release of provisional merit listsDisplay of available Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) available for respective CAP Rounds;
- Display of provisional allotment of respective CAP Rounds indicating allotted institute
- Acceptance of the offered seat by paying seat acceptance fee at Admission Reporting Centre
- Report to the allotted institute for admission on the allotted seat as per final allotment in CAP rounds
- Photograph Image: Colour Passport size photograph of the Candidate Size of photo file should be between 4KB to 100KB. The Image file should be saved in JPG or JPEG format
- Signature Image: Applicant has to Sign on white paper-piece with Black or Blue Pen. The signature image Size file should be between 1KB to 30KB. The Image file should be saved in JPG or JPEG format.
MHT CET 2021 Counselling Fees:
|General Category, Outside Maharashtra State Applicant and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries||Rs. 800|
|Reserved Category from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability applicants from Maharashtra||Rs. 600|
|Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National||
The authorities will publish the provisional and final merit list of MHT CET 2020 shortlisted candidates The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of merit list released and choices filled by the candidates.
MHT CET 2021 Result:
The MHT CET 2021 result will be released online on the official website of DTE Maharastra after few weeks of the exam. The result will be valid for one year only. The result will not be sent to the candidates through the post, it can only be downloaded online.
On the basis of the results, the candidates can apply to the colleges according to the MHT CET 2021 cutoff set by the institutions. They must keep a check on the deadline for applying to the institution.
How to check MHT CET 2021 Result Online?
The Conducting Authority will conduct the examination, evaluate the answer sheets and declare the result. The result will be declared on website mhtcet 2021.mahaonline.gov.in as per the schedule.
- Go to the official website of MHT CET.
- Click on the ‘Result’ link.
- Download/Print the result for future reference.
The MHT CET 2021 Answer key of each version of the question paper & Candidate’s response will be made available on website mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in as per schedule. The Candidate’s response will be available to each candidate after entering Password and Registration ID.
After the results, the candidate will be called for the further rounds of admission and MHT CET 2021 counselling process.
Details Printed in MHT CET 2021 Result/Scorecard:
The scorecard should be downloaded and printed for future use.Various details present in the Score Card are:-
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate Father's Name/Spouse Name
- Paper-wise percentile
- Total aggregate percentile
- Rank obtained
- Qualification status
- Date of result
- Candidate mother's name
Check the counselling process of MHT CET here
Read cutoffs of MHT CET
MHT CET 2021 Answer Key:
The provisional answer key for MHT CET 2021 and the candidate's response will be released by the exam conducting authorities in the last week of May this year. Students can access the answer key after the release from the official website. They can evaluate their answers as per the answer key and expect a probable mark and rank in the entrance test. The MHT CET results will be released after the answer key is released. The candidate can tally their calculated raw score with the score obtained in the exam.
How to download MHT CET 2021 Answer Key?
- Go to the official website mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in
- Log in with the Password and Registration ID
- Check the responses
- Evaluate the raw scores
Candidate should note that the percentile and percentage marks are not the same.
How to challenge the MHT CET 2021 Answer Key?
If the candidate is not satisfied with the answer key released, he/she must submit their objections online in a prescribed format. Applicants will submit an objection to the paper questionnaire/answer key via a registered e-mail ID.
How is MHT CET score calculated?
The formula to calculate the MHTCET score is:
MHT CET Score = (Total correct answers in Maths x 2) + (Total correct answers in Chemistry + Total correct answers in Physics x 1)
As MHT CET examinations are conducted on multiple shifts, the candidates will be given different sets of questions in every shift and it is quite possible that in spite of all efforts of maintaining equivalence among various question papers, the difficulty level of these question papers administered in different shifts may not be exactly the same. In order to overcome such a situation, the Normalization Method will be used for ensuring that candidates are neither benefitted nor disadvantaged due to the difficulty level of the examination. The process of Normalization is an established practice for comparing candidate scores across multi-shift papers and is similar to those being adopted in other large educational selection tests conducted in India.
The percentile score will be the normalized score for the examination. The percentile score is calculated as follows
100*(No. of candidates appeared in the session with raw score <= the candidate's score)/total no.of candidates in the session
How to evaluate Raw Sores?
- Calculate the number of correct responses as well as incorrect responses
- Award yourself with the relevant marking scheme for every right answer
Check the detail MHT CET 2021 Marking Scheme
Deduct the marks for every incorrect answer
Arrive at the total score
The candidates can check the previous MHT CET Cutoffs according to their evaluated raw scores and apply to the institution accordingly.
MHT CET 2021 Eligibility:
To apply for the MHT CET exam the candidate must fulfill certain eligibility criteria. These are the minimum criteria set by the conducting authority without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear the exam.
- The Candidate should be an Indian citizen
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination / (XII Std.-Science) securing not less than 50% marks for General category (Open) and 40% marks in aggregate for reserved categories(SC/ST/VJa/NTb /NTc /NTd / OBC / SBC / SEBC/EWS).
- There is no age limit to apply.
- The Candidates must have physics and mathematics as a compulsory subject along with one of the chemistry/biotechnology/biology/technical/vocational subjects.
- Merit shall be on the basis of marks in percentile obtained in CET conducted by competent authority [MHT-CET / JEE / NEET / All India Entrance Examination Test for Admission (AIEEAUG conducted by ICAR, New Delhi
- In addition to the basic qualification mentioned above, candidate who is suffering from any one of the following permanent disability is eligible to seek admission against seats reserved for Persons with Disability candidates(PwD), provided they submit a certificate clearly stating that the extent of disability is not less than 40% and the disability is of permanent nature.
Eligibility criteria as released on the official website for admission into various programs through MHT CET 2021
|B.Sc (Honours) Agriculture||XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Inter Agriculture (with Physics, Chemistry) and English and Obtained score in Common Entrance Test (PCB / PCM) of the respective year The candidate who have passed qualifying examination without Biology / Mathematics shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by respective university|
|B.Sc (Honours) Horticulture||XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Inter Agriculture (with Physics, Chemistry) and English and Obtained score in Common Entrance Test (PCB / PCM) of the respective year The candidate who have passed qualifying examination without Biology / Mathematics shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by respective university|
|B.Sc (Honours) Forestry||XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Inter Agriculture (with Physics, Chemistry) and English and Obtained score in Common Entrance Test (PCB / PCM) of the respective year The candidate who have passed qualifying examination without Biology / Mathematics shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by respective university|
|B.Tech Agricultural Engineering||XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Inter Agriculture (with Physics, Chemistry) and English and Obtained score in Common Entrance Test (PCM) of the respective year The candidate who have passed qualifying examination without Biology / Mathematics shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by respective university|
|B.Tech Food Technology||XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Inter Agriculture (with Physics, Chemistry) and English and Obtained score in Common Entrance Test (PCM) of the respective year The candidate who have passed qualifying examination without Biology / Mathematics shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by respective university|
|B.Sc (Honours) Community Science|
|B.F.Sc Degree Course||XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Inter Agriculture (with Physics, Chemistry) and English and Obtained score in Common Entrance Test (PCB) of the respective year The candidate who have passed qualifying examination without Biology / Mathematics shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by respective university|
MHT CET 2021 FAQs:
Q: Who conducts MHT CET 2021?
A: MHT CET 2021 entrance test is being conducted by the Director of Technical Education, Maharastra.
Q: Which course can I apply for if I pass the MHT CET 2021 entrance test?
A: After qualifying the MHT CET Entrance test, the candidates can opt for the B. Tech course and Health science courses in Maharastra.
Q: Is there any age limit to apply for MHT CET 2021?
A: No, there is no such age limit to apply for MHT CET.
Q: What is the mode of the exam MHT CET 2021?
A: The exam is conducted in online mode.
Q: What is the marking scheme for MHT CET 2021?
A: In MHT CET, 1 mark is for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Q: What is the procedure to download the admit card of MHT CET 2021?
A: To download the admit card of MHT CET-
- Go to the official Link for MHT CET 201 Admit Card
- Enter your application no and password at respective boxes
- The admit card will be shown on the screen. Review the admit card thoroughly for personal details.
- Download and take a print out for future references.
Q: What is the level of the syllabus of MHT CET 2021?
A: The syllabus includes subjects from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education. 20% syllabus will be carried form class 11th and 80% from class 12th while setting the question paper.
Q: What is the total mark in MHT CET 2021?
A: The total mark of MHT CET exam is 200.
Q: What is the time duration for the exam MHT CET 2021?
A: The exam time duartion is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Q: What will be the difficulty level of MHT CET 2021?
A: The difficulty level of MHT CET 2021 will almost close to JEE MAIN in terms of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and NEET for Biology.
Q: What is the timing of the exam MHT CET 2021?
A: The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts that are morning shift from 9 AM to 12 PM and evening shift that is from 2 PM to 5 PM.
Q: Can foreign candidates apply for MHT CET 2021 exam?
A: No, only India citizen can apply for the exam MHT CET 2021.
Q: Are female candidates allowed for Mining Engineering course?
A: No, female candidates are not allowed for Mining Engineering course.
Q: How many centers are there for MHT CET?
A: There are 36 exam centers and all are in Maharastra for MHT CET.