GPAT Preparation Tips and Tricks:
GPAT is a national level exam .GPAT requires a candidate to be thorough with everything he has learned in the B Pharm course.
Aspirants must hence have a good preparation strategy to crack the exam. GPAT preparation can be done by using different techniques such as-
study the basic concepts: Aspirants must be clear with every concepts. The exam main focus is on clarity of concepst and ability to think.
solving previous years’ questions and mock papers- Aspirants must go through the previous year solved exam papers and mock papers everyday. It will increase their efficiency to work hard for exam.
Reference best book for GPAT preparation-Read the books referred by professor preparing for GPAT.
Aspirants should be thorough with GPAT Exam Pattern to prepare well for the exam:
Focus on all important chapters covered in Pharmacology as 25- 30% questions are asked from this section.
Around 4-5 numerical problems are asked every year so practice solving these questions.
Some questions from organic and physical chemistry based on 10+2 level are also asked.
The standard of the entrance exam has increased from last few years. This year students must prepare in a more generous way. Cracking GPAT requires hard work and determination, gpat preparation plan, best book for gpat preparation to go past through a lot number of difficult questions.While revising from books for gpat preparation make gpat preparation notes. Also, what matters more than hard work is smart work and a good preparation plan.
GPAT is a common entrance test serving as a portal for applicants seeking admission into M Pharm programs offered by the best pharmacy schools of India. It is a very competitive exam due to the growing scope of the pharmacy field.
- Each year there are 6- 8 questions based on spectroscopy- Mass spectrometry, UV, IR, and NMR spectroscopy. Students must go through these chapters thoroughly from GPAT preparation books
- Make separate notes for the classification of drugs and the schedules of the drugs. Generally, 3-4 questions on herbal drugs are asked every year to go through the chapter of herbal and indigenous drugs.
- The frequency of numerical problems is increasing in GPAT every year. Individuals must attempt these problems for scoring good marks in GPAT. Most of the numerical are asked from biopharmaceutics, depression in freezing point, allegation method and dose on the basis of body weight and age.
- Applicants must solve mock papers and previous years’ papers like which will help them understand the pattern of GPAT better.
- For other topics such as Dispensing Pharmacy, identify focus areas through old question papers. Make notes of key points collected from reference books.
Read Also: NEET last minute Preparation tips and tricks