Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) the conducting body is going to close the registration process of the AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) of the April session on 18th April 2021. The interested candidates can register by visiting the official website, www.atmaaims.com. Before applying, candidates can go through the eligibility criteria. Here we are providing details regarding the entrance examination.
This exam is a national-level entrance examination that is conducted multiple times a year. The candidates will get admission to MBA, PGDM, MCA, and other management courses through this exam.
|Registration started||2nd March 2021|
|Registration end||18th April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||21st April 2021|
|Exam date||25th April 2021|
|Result announcement||30th April 2021|
Steps to register for ATMA 2021:
- Go to the official website , www.atmaaims.com.
- Click on the link "Register for April session ATMA 2021" available on the screen.
- Candidates have to register by giving their details.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned documents.
- Submit and pay the fees of registration.
- Download the submitted application form.