The registration process of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2020 ends today i.e. 10th February 2020 (5PM). Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) had extended the registration date from 5th February to 10th February 2020. The application form was released on 21st January 2020. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply:
1. Go to the official website of GUJCET
2. Click on the "GUJCET 2020 registration" link
3. Click on "Click Here For New Candidate Registration"
4. Register yourself providing necessary details
5. Make the payment of Rs 300/-
6. Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
7. Upload scanned images of photo and signature
8. Submit the application form
To apply for GUJCET 2020, Click Here
GUJCET 2020 Important Dates
|Registration Starts||21 January 2020|
|Registration Ends||10 February 2020|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of March 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date ||31 March 2020|
1. The candidate must be an Indian citizen
2. Must have passed 10+2 examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or equivalent boards
3. Must have secured a minimum of 45% in the last qualifying exam (5% relaxation in case of reserved category)
GUJCET 2020 entrance exam is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board. The entrance exam allows the candidates to apply for the B.E./B.Tech courses in Grant-In-Aid, Government and Self Financed Institutions situated in Gujarat. The candidates can apply for the exam via online mode only. However, the exam will be conducted in offline mode.
For more details about the GUJCET 2020 exam, Click Here
Also, read about JEE Main