BMAT 2020 Registration has Started for P.G. Course. Check Details
Bharati Vidyapeeth is inviting application for Common Entrance Test for admission to its P.G. Programmes (2020-21) through B-MAT 2020 Online Computer Based Entrance Test. The test are scheduled to start from 15th March 2020 till 21st June 2020. The organizing authority of the entrance test is BharatI Vidyaspeeth University. It is mandatory to clear the B-MAT exam to secure admission in the different P.G. courses in this institute.
Read Also, MBA V/S PGDM
|Programme Name||Last Date Apply||Last date to Apply at Limited Center||Exam Date|
|MBA/MHA / MCA|
For First Test: 15th March 2020
For Second Test:
12th April 2020
For First Test: 19th March 2020
For Second Test: 16th April 2020
For First Test: 22nd March 2020
For Second Test: 19th April 2020
|M. Sc. Environment & M. Sc. Geoinformatics||23rd May 2020||27th May 2020||30th May 2020|
|M. Tech||14th June 2020||18th June 2020||21st June 2020|
|M. Sc. Nursing||07th June 2020||11th June 2020||14th June 2020|
|M. Pharm / Pharm D (PB)||07th June 2020||11th June 2020||14th June 2020|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology M.Sc.Medical - Biotechnology M. Sc. Bioinformatics||07th June 2020||11th June 2020||14th June 2020|
|M.Arch(Sustainable Arch)||21st June 2020||25th June 2020||28th June 2020|
|M.Sc.Speech||21st June 2020||25th June 2020||28th June 2020|
|M.Sc.Audiology||21st June 2020||25th June 2020|
Read Also, Confused in between MBA or M.Tech?What do you think is a better option?
Entrance Test Fee Details:
|PG- MBA/MHA, MCA, M. Tech., M. Pharm. /Pharm. D. P.B.(PHARM PG) ||Rs. 1700/- (INR)|
|PG- MSc Environment/MSc Geo Informatics(MEVST/MGI),M.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 1200/- (INR)|
PG- M.Sc. Biotechnology/M. Sc. Medical - Biotechnology/M. Sc. Bioinformatics(MBT), M.Arch (Sustainable Architecture)
|Rs. 1450/- (INR)|
|PG- M. Sc. Speech/ M. Sc. Audiology||Rs. 1000/- (INR|
Click Here, For Registration
Steps to Apply Online:
1. Fill the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
2. Login and fill details in application form.
3. Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
4. Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking.(if applicable)
5. Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it's applicable.
Uploading of Photograph, Signature for submission of application is required:
1. The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG, JPEG,PNG format and Image size should be between 20Kb to 50Kb & Photo should be clearly visible in the adjacent box
2. The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG, JPEG,PNG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 30Kb
3. The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
Through any Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking using online payment gateway facility of Tech Process Payment Gateway.
1. The candidate is required to mention his/her own mobile number only, as all information/communication will be sent by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) on registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
2. Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should click on ‘save and continue’ which will save all the data/ details filled in by him/ her and provide a preview of the application before submission wherein the candidates shall have another opportunity to check their complete application details and can modify if needed. Thereafter, no changes shall be allowed in the application. After that 'payment' window will appear for those who are eligible for paying Application Fee.
3. During payment, if candidate faces any problem due to network issue, he/she is required to contact Helpdesk (Number Given Below). Please note that for candidates who are required to pay application fee, the application shall be incomplete if the payment transaction remains incomplete/is not made/ cancelled.
Read Also, Is doing MBA after Engineering Worthwhile?
Read Also, TOP 10 Things You Should Learn About JEE Main Preparation
Read Also, Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations