Symbiosis Released the SET/SLAT/SITEEE/SEED 2019 Admit card
Symbiosis International University has released the admit card for SET / SLAT / SITEEE / SEED 2019 in online mode. Hence, you can now download your admit cards by using your login credentials which were generated at the time of applications. Also, the Hall ticket for SET / SLAT / SITEEE / SEED 2019 will be available for only those candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms.
It is mandatory to carry the admit card for the entrance exam and no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre premises without the admit card. As SET 2019 admit card will contain important details like name of the candidate, roll number, the timing of the exam, centre of examination etc.
In any case, there is some discrepancy in the admit card, applicants are required to contact the authorities immediately for rectification.
Here is the direct link to download the Admit Card.
Few Important points to remember regarding SET 2019 admit card:
- SET / SLAT / SITEEE / SEED 2019 admit card must be printed in coloured form only. Black and white printouts will not be accepted by the authorities and candidates must carry only coloured printouts of admit card.
- Candidates who have opted for both the sessions must carry two separate admit cards.
- Students appearing for the entrance test must past their recent coloured passport sized photograph on the admit card.
- Applicants appearing for SET 2019 must mandatorily carry their admit card and an acceptable photo identity card (Passport, Driving license, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, Aadhaar Card).
- No electronic devices such as Cell phones, watch calculators, calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches etc are allowed inside the exam centres.
Things to take care of:
- It is advised that you should reach to locate the exam centre beforehand to avoid any kind of inconvenience on the exam day.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in online mode on May 4, 2019.
- The law and design entrance exam will be conducted in the morning session from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- The engineering and general entrance test will be held in the afternoon session from 2:30 PM to 5 PM.