NDA(I) 2020 Application Form Withdrawal is Available From Today i.e 4th February 2020. Candidates who have applied for the National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination I (NDA) 2020 can now withdraw their applications online till 11th February 2020. Candidates who are not interested participate in this exam can withdrawal the application form till 5.30 PM on the last date.
Eligibility for the Withdrawal application form:
1. The candidates whose application form was not completed cant withdrawal the application form.
2. Candidates who has submitted more than two application can withdrawal one from that. in this case, the first application form will be deleted and the later one will be valid.
3. Candidates who are unwilling to undertake the NDA 2020 examination also can withdrawal the application form.
Instruction and process to the withdrawal application form:
1. The Commission has provided the withdrawal facility from 04-02-2020 to 11-02-2020 to those candidates who do not want to appear at the examination.
2. Candidates are advised to provide the details of the registered application with registration-id which was completed and submitted finally. There is no provision for withdrawing of incomplete applications
3. Before making the request for withdrawal, the candidate must ensure the availability of registered mobile number and email-id as provided while submitting the application. The request will be accepted only after the confirmation by validating the OTP details sent on the candidate's mobile and email, such OTP will be valid for 30 Minutes. In case the OTP is not received within 10 Minutes resend option is also available.
4. On successful completion of the withdrawal of the application, an auto-generated email and SMS will be sent on the candidate's registered email id and mobile respectively. In case the candidate has not submitted the request for withdrawal of application he/she may contact UPSC on email-id - email@example.com
5. Candidates are advised not to share OTP received on email/SMS with anybody
To Withdrawal NDA(I) 2020 Application Form: Click Here
Schedules of NDA(I) 2020:
The Schedules for NDA(I) 2020 are given below-
|Application form availability||8th January to 28th January 2020|
|Application Form Withdrawal starts||4th February 2020|
|Application Form Withdrawal ends||11th February 2020|
|Release of Admit card||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||19th April 2020|
|Declaration of result||May 2020|
1. The candidate should be in between 16.5 to 19 years of age.
2. A candidate who wants to join the Army Wing should have passed the 10+2 exam in any stream.
3. The candidate who wants to join the Navy and Air Force should have passed 10+2 exams in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
4. Only male candidates (unmarried) are allowed to appear for the test
5. A candidate recommended by the Service Selection Board has to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers. The minimum height acceptable is 157.5 cm(162.5cm for Air Force )