Alliance University grew out of the "Academy Business School", which was founded around 2005 and in turn grew out of the "Alliance Group of Institutions", which had been founded in the mid-1990s. Alliance Business School was unrelated to the "Alliance Business of Academy" that was affiliated with Bangalore University. Alliance University is counted among the top universities in India and offers MBA courses at the Alliance School of Business, which is ranked among the top MBA colleges in the country. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course offered by Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, is the flagship course of the School and we are the only top-ranked B-School in Bengaluru (after IIM-B) in NIRF Rankings 2019 by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- INDIA TODAY RANKED 7-Best Private University India Today, 2018.
- OUTLOOK RANKED 10-Best B-School in India offering Global Business Courses, 2018
- National Institutional Ranking Framework(NIRF) Ranked 42-Among Management Institutes (including IIMs.)
- Best MBA Program full-time, Central Asia.
- TIMES B-school Ranked 3-Best B-School under Private University.
- Alliance University is a member of The Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB), USA.
- Alliance School of Business is accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), USA.
- Alliance University was appraised with Diamond Rating for Teaching, Employability, and Facilities in QS I-GAUGE rating system.
- Best University in Building Industry-Academia Interface at National Education Awards, 2018.
- Alliance University has featured in 'Great Indian Institutes' Forbes India Marquee 2018 – a special Marquee edition in association with SkillTree Knowledge Consortium and Great Place to Study.
Alliance School of Business is one of the leading business schools in India. It is the first business school in the country that has been accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education. The university was established in 2010 through the provisions of Act No. 34 in Karnataka. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in business administration, commerce, postgraduate diploma in management, doctoral programs in management, defense services program, executive education program and an executive postgraduate diploma in management program. The university also has the provision for many short terms and long terms international programs like semester exchange program, international summer school, dual degree program and credit transfer programs.
Placements in Alliance school of business college is pretty good. A lot of prominent companies come for recruitment. The average package offered lies between 7-8 lacs per annum. The internship opportunities are also very good as loads of companies come to hire students for internships. Almost all students from the previous batch have been placed in good companies. There are 95% placements and 98% internships. Top recruiting companies for the college are Google, Microsoft, etc. In the CSE course.
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Lean Operations Management
- Information Systems Management
- International Business Management
- Project Management
- Business Analytics
- 16 months; Part-time; weekend classes
- Delivered by senior industry professionals and accomplished full-time faculty
- Emphasis on Leadership Development
- An accelerated, interactive and a self-paced course
- Rigorous, relevant, contemporary and progressive curriculum to reflect the needs of industry
- Peer-group interactions and exposure to a diverse group of professionals
- Enhanced career opportunities in the global workplace
- An extensive network of alumni-executives across diverse industry sectors
- Assistance in career counseling, mapping, and development
|KMAT, GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT||Bangalore|
Check the details about these exams below
To get more information about Alliance University, Click Here
Click here to visit the official site