PU MET has ended its online registration form for this year on March 30. Candidates who have successfully register for the MBA Program need to pay the required amount through the generated challan in any branch of the State Bank of India till 3rd April 2020. Amid corona virus pandemic the university has allowed to pay Entrance Test fee Online.
Panjab University Management Entrance Test (PU MET) is conducted by Panjab University for admissions to MBA Programs. PU MET is conducted for all MBA programmes offered at University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS) of Panjab University (PU).
How to pay fee Online?
- Deposit the exam fee at any SBI branch minimum one day after printing of bank slip
- Once the fee payment has been done, wait for 24 hours and then login again. After logging in, upload a scanned copy of your photograph, signature and fill in other important information like Profile, Categories, Academic Qualification carefully. Candidates must note that information once entered in the sections cannot be edited
General: Rs 2175
SC/ST/PWD: Rs 1087
Pay the Fees, Here
- Send the hard copy of the application form along with other important documents as specified in the prospectus to the following address-
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences,
South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House),
Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014
It must be noted that if the application form is not submitted by due date, the same shall be rejected and the candidate will not be allowed to take the test under any circumstances. Also, there will be no issue of Roll number slip to such candidates.
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Fee Challan||30th March 2020|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||3rd April 2020 (Upto 3:59 pm)|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||3rd April 2020|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee in SBI|
7th April 2020
|Last date for receiving of copy of filled Application Form printout along with the requisite documents (if any) at UIAMS by registered post/speed post or by hand||16th April 2020 upto 4:00 p.m|
|Availability of Admit Card||22nd April 2020 (Wednesday)|
|Examination Date||25th April 2020 (Saturday)|
|Result Declaration||10th June 2020 (Tentative)|
Also read, Marketing vs Finance : The 2 parallel roads
- In no case the examination fee, once paid, shall be refunded.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for depositing fee, write to [email protected] mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Candidates are required to submit the copy of printout of their filled Application form along with the requisite documents (if any) to Assistant Registrar, UIAMS, South Campus, Sector - 25, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before April 16, 2020 upto 4:00 p.m.
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
- After the conduct of entrance test, the candidates should visit Noticeboard on the UIAMS website for GD/PI schedule and other information.