DY Patil Pune has announced the entrance result on their offficial website. Candidates who have give the exam they can go and see the result. The exams were held on 03.01.2020 and 04.01.2020. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, comprising of Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune, was accorded the status of University under Section 3 of the UGC Act.
Steps To View The Result:
1. Go to the official website of DY Patil Pune.
2. Click on the "View Result/Score Card" link.
3. Provide your application number, date of birth, and the security pin.
4. The scorecard will appear on the screen.
5. Download and take a print out of the scorecard.
To View The Result, Click Here
What After Result:
The candidates who had qualified the entrance exam they will be called for the counseling session and after that the admission process will start, the qualified candidates will be getting the information about that.
Also Read Here, IIT-Kharagpur offers joint PhD programme with Auckland University