Rishihood University is a private university located in Haryana. This was established in the year 2018. The university follows the ideals of Swami Vivekananda. It believes in learning in an integral way and also creating a social impact as well. The university has five schools that offer UG, PG, Certificate programs and Design Fellowship for the students. The university received the best Academia and Industry Collaborator Award at the Global Education Awards 2019 for their impact on the environment.
How to apply for the different courses in the university is a very vital question among the students. The first step is to apply for the course of your choice and upload the necessary documents. Then take a home based online admission test on a date selected by the candidate. The candidates who are shortlisted will be interviewed next virtually or personally by the Admission and Academic Teams. The last step is to pay the application fee of Rs 1000 and the refundable security deposit of Rs 25, 000 for securing the seat within the fixed time.
The university has six schools that offer programs of different nature. We have compiled a list of the courses and their eligibility.
- B. Des- 10+2 with a minimal of 60 percent marks
- M. Des- 50 percent marks in graduation or in related subject
- BVA, BBA and BA (Hons)- 10+2 with minimum 60 percent marks
- MBA- Graduation with minimum 50 percent marks
- B. Opt and B. Sc- 10+2 with minimum 60 percent marks
- PGD in public Leadership- Graduation with 50 percent marks
- Bachelor of Design-3, 50, 000 first year fees
- Bachelor of Science- 1, 20, 000 first year fees
- Master of Business Administration- 3, 50, 000 first year fees
- Bachelor of Business Administration- 3, 00, 000 first year fees
- Master of Design- 2, 40, 000 first year fees
The private university has a good placement cell that provides good work opportunities to the students. Internships are also available for the students to grow and hone their skills. The placement cell at the university is known as CARE. It stands for the Center for Student Achievement, Resources and Enrichment. It also aims on providing industry based certifications, corporate training, personality development and academic support to the students. The university also gives funding capital for start-ups. The university is also tying up with companies so that they can come for campus interviews and placement of the students.