CAT 2020 registration will be starting from today that is 5th of August. Candidates who were interested and have been waiting long can now apply for the entrance exam CAT 2020. Candidates need to visit the official site in order to fill the application form.
The schedule for the CAT 2020 Exam has been out since long. Students have enough time to prepare for the examination as the exam is going to be held on the 29th of November.
Important Dates of CAT 2020
|Registration Start Date||August 5, 2020|
|Registration End Date||September 16, 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||October 28, 2020|
|Exam Date||November 29, 2020|
Steps to Register for CAT 2020:
Step 1 (Registration)
1. Go to www.iimcat.ac.in and click on the ‘Register’ button under the New Candidate Registration header to create your own user profile. The Registration form window will open in your browser.
2. Create your own User Profile by completing the registration process and generate the OTP by clicking on to the OTP button. It will redirect to CAPTCHA to fill and submit the OTP number received on your mobile for verification.
3. As soon as the submission of your Registration Form, you will receive your User ID on the registered email address from the Administrator with the subject line CAT 2020 Login Details.
Step 2 (Filing the Application Form and Payment)
Login to CAT Website.
1. Fill Application Form which includes Personal, Communication Address, Academic and Emergency Contact Details, Upload Documents
2. Select the Programme and the Interview City for that Programme as per the cities listed from the respective drop-down list.
3. The applicant can select any four Test Cities as per his or her preference from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on Save and proceed to the Payment section.
5. Select the Payment Mode. After selecting, the respective payment gateway will open for you.
6. Fees can be paid through Online mode only i.e by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
7. Payment confirmation will be open. Save the receipt of the transaction as proof.
8. After the successful payment, Candidates will receive an email to their registered Mail Id.
9. Candidates will take a printout of their application form for further use.
Click here, To Register
GET to know 7 Smart Approaches to Crack CAT in Three Months