The registration for VITEEE has started from today i.e 27th September 2019. The registration will end on February 29, 2020. The exam is set to be held tentatively in the month of April. The application for VITEEE was released by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) today. The application forms will be available to candidates in both online and offline mode. The OMR application forms will be available at the University's offices and various post offices. This list of the post offices is mentioned at the official website of VIT.
VITEEE grants admission into UG Engineering programs at all the four campuses of VIT. VITEEE is an online mode of exam of duration 2.5 hours comprising of a total of 125 questions from various sections.
To know more about VITEEE, click here
For online mode:
The candidate will have to pay Rs. 1150 through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
For offline mode:
Through post office, the candidate would have to produce a Demand Draft of Rs. 1250 to purchase the OMR form
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of VIT
- Register using relevant details
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number
- After validation of OTP, the password will be sent to your email
2. Form Filling
- Login with your registered email id and password sent by VIT
- Fill all the necessary details asked then click on 'submit'
- Your application number will be generated which you will refer in all the future correspondence
- The application fee is Rs. 1150 (including GST). But the bank charges are excluded.
- Candidates opting for test centres in foreign countries have to pay USD 50 (excluding bank charges)
4. Document upload
- After successful payment, you have to upload your scanned photo and signature
- The size of the photo should be between 10KB and 200KB with the dimension of 3.5CM X 4.5CM
- The size of signature should be between 10KB and 200KB with the dimension of 3.5CM X 1.5CM
- Click on 'submit'
Candidates can purchase the OMR sheets from university and post offices as mentioned above. They need to fill all the necessary areas accurately and send to the university with necessary documents before the closing date i.e. February 29th, 2020.
Aspirants need to fill up the application form as quickly as possible and start preparing for VITEEE early on to qualify.
Here is the official site of VIT
To know details about VITEEE cut-off and slot booking, click here