Indian Institute of Science Offering UG Programme, Apply Here
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore offering Four Year UG Programme. This programme will be four-year Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme in the academic year 2020-21. Students who will appear for the 12th standard board examination (or equivalent) in 2020 and those who have passed this examination in 2019 are eligible to apply for admission to this Programme. The application form will be available up to 30th April 2020. Eligibility and Application form are given below-
1. Candidates must have pass +2 or equivalent from a recognized university.
2. Students who will appear for the 12th standard board examination (or equivalent) in 2020 also apply.
3. Candidates should be a citizen of India.
How to Apply?
Step.1- Visit the official website of ISC, Bangalore
Step.2- Click on the online application
Step.3- Click on the new registration. and register first by providing necessary details
Step.4- Fill the application form.
Step.5- Make the payment Rs. 500/- for GN/OBC/KM candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD categories.
Mode of Payment:
Mode of payment options: Online Payment - Net-banking, Visa Card/ Master Card, Debit/Credit Cards
For Apply on the UG programme of IIS, Bangalore: Click Here
Documents required for SC/ST/OBC:
1. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-divisional Magistrate / Taluk Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner.
2. Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate.
3. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
4. Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his/her family normally resides.
5. Administrator / Secretary to Administrator / Development Officer (Lakshadweep Islands)
To know about Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, Click Here