The books which are recommended or the top reference books for Jain Entrance Test are mostly compiled with the syllabus structure of CBSE. These books are based over the 10+2 CBSE. Few of the recommended books as according to the syllabus structure of the exam pattern are as follows:
The books recommended for this subject are:
- A New Approach to Objective English which is by S.Rajinder Dhillon.
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi.
The books recommended to clear for the Jain Entrance to the Mathematics are:
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Problems In MATHEMATICS with Hints and Solutions by Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova.
- Mathematics for Class 11 by R.D. Sharma.
- Mathematics - Class XII (Set of 2 Volumes), which is by R.D. Sharma.
ChemistryThe recommended books for Chemistry are:
- Conceptual Problems in Organic Chemistry: For Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations, which is by D.K. Singh.
- Chapterwise Solutions Chemistry JEE Main 2019 by Arihant Experts.
The recommended books for Physics are:
- Objective Physics for Engineering Entrances- Volume 1 and 2 by DC Pandey
- Objective Physics Chapter wise MCQ for:
- JEE Main, BITSAT, AIPMT, AIIMS and KCET Second Edition by Disha Experts