JET 2021 Syllabus
Jain University recently released the syllabus for the JET 2021 exam. The subjects for which the syllabus was released include English, Aptitude and Logical Reasoning, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. The syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are based on the class 10+2 curriculum followed by CBSE and other boards in the country.
JET 2021 Application:
The JET exam is organized online by Jain University at the Jain University campus only. The application form has been started by Jain University at their official website for UG and PG courses.
To help you with the preparations for the JET 2021 exam, we have prepared a list of books that you can consult to prepare well for the exam.
Rearrangement, Vocabulary Usage, Error Detection, Selecting Phrases, Comprehensive Ability, General Usage are the topics included in the English syllabus.
- A New Approach to Objective English-S Rajinder Dhillon
- Objective General English- S P Bakshi
Algebra, Vectors, Matrices And Determinants, Geometry (Circles And Conic Sections), Complex Numbers, Trigonometry, Differential Equations, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus are the topics included in the Mathematics syllabus for the JET exam.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic- Rajesh Verma
- Mathematics- Class XII (Set of 2 Volumes)-R D Sharma
- Mathematics for Class 11-R D Sharma
Topics mentioned in the syllabus include Noble Gases, Metallurgy, Coordination Compounds, Group 18, Solids, D block Elements, Organic Chemistry (Isomers, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes, Aldehydes, Ketones, Alkyl Groups, Amines), Chemical Bonding, Electrochemistry, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics, Thermodynamics, Colloids, Biomolecules.
- Chapterwise Solutions Chemistry JEE Main- DC Pandey
- Conceptual Problems in Organic Chemistry: For Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations- D K Singh
Topics that are included in the syllabus are Solid-State Electronics, Capacitors, Physical Optics (Interference, Diffraction, Polarisation and Speed of Light), Geometric Optics (Refraction at Prism, Plane And Spherical Surface), Elementary Particles, Radioactivity, Electrostatic, Lasers, Current Electricity, EMI, Atomic Physics, Scattering Of Light, Digital Electronics, Soft Condensed Materials.
- Objective Physics - Chapter-wise MCQ for JEE Main/ BITSAT/ AIPMT/ AIIMS/ KCET 2nd Edition- Disha Experts
- Objective Physics for Engineering Entrances-(VOL 1 and 2)-D C Pandey
Keep the syllabus in mind while preparing for the exam. Practice regularly and do revisions often. Only then will you be able to perform well in the exam.