The Karnataka Admission Authority (KEA) has opened the correction facility for successfully registered candidates of the Karnataka Common Entrance Test - KCET 2020. Candidates who made any mistakes in their KCET application form 2020 can now make modifications to details provided in the application form between March 19 and March 27 (up to 6 PM) in online mode.
Steps to Correct The Application Of KCET 2020:
- Visit the official website at kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the option to 'Edit Karnataka CET application’.
- Now login using the User ID and password.
- Edit the details in the sections wherever required and then click on 'Submit'.
- Download the confirmation page of the KCET 2020 application form and duly take a print out for future reference.
To Correct Application Of KCET 2020, Click Here
|Application form release||7th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||16th March 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||18th March 2020|
|Admit card availability||6th March 2020|
|Exam Date ||22nd and 23rd April 2020|
Karnataka Common Entrance Test, i.e. KCET the entrance examination conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority for admissions to various courses including Bachelors in Technology (B. Tech). Interested candidates have to apply online after which, they will be appearing for the entrance examination. Qualified candidates will have to appear for counseling and thus, admissions will take place.
For more details about KCET, Click Here