XAT Exam Registration, Application form, Fees, Steps to apply
Sarada Prasad Rath
Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT is an all India management exam conducted across 47 cities in India. XAT is conducted in the month of January every year for management aspirants who want to take admissions in various MBA and PGDM programs in more than 150 institutes of Xavier colleges like XLRI, XIM, XBS, and XIME, etc. The exam is conducted every year by Xavier Association of Management Institutes.
The application form for registrations opens online in the last week of August and remains open till the 4th week of November. It is suggested to all aspirants to complete the registration of XAT within the 1st month of the opening of the application in order to get their preferred XAT 2020 exam center.
Know details about XAT Schedule, Cut Off, Counselling, Click here
XAT 2020 Registration Dates
The registration for XAT starts from last week of August and is only available and done is through their official website “xatonline.in”. But the payment can be done both online and offline. Important dates regarding XAT 2020 are:
|XAT 2020 Online Application Commences
||Last week of August 2019
|XAT 2020 Registration Last date without late fee
||Last week of November 2019
|XAT 2020 Registration last date with late fee
||1st week of December 2019
|XAT 2020 Exam date
||January 5, 2020 (Sunday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
Steps to Fill XAT 2020 Application Form
XAT 2020 can be applied only through online. There is no offline method to apply for this test. It is very important to know how to fill the XAT application form and make the payment to become eligible for the XAT 2020 exam. Steps to fill the application form for XAT 2020 are:
XAT Registration for getting ID and Password:
1. Go to the official website of XAT i.e. “xatonline.in”
2. Click on “Register Online”
3. Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration”
4. Read all the instructions and click “continue”
5. Enter your name, contact details, and Email-id
6. You will get XAT ID and Password by email and SMS
7. Log-in using your XAT ID and Password.
8. If you are an NRI, you will get ID and Password only via Email
Fill Personal Details
1. Fill all the mandatory personal details asked like your name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, DOB, Gender, Nationality, category, etc.
2. Upload scanned photo and signature
3. Click “SAVE & CONTINUE
||200 x 300 pixels
||20kb – 50kb
||JPG or JPEG
||140 x 60 pixels
||10kb – 20kb
||JPG or JPEG
Fill Academic Details
Fill all the mandatory fields given starting from the details about your education starting from 10th.
Fill Work Experience
Enter all the experience you have earned from earliest to latest up until 31st March 2020.
This section Management (BM)/ Human Resource Management (HRM)/ General Management Program (GMP).is only for aspirants who want to choose XLRI programs like Business
1. Payment can be done through online mode and offline mode.
2. In online mode, you can pay through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets.
3. In offline mode, you can pay by Demand Draft (DD) and XAT pay-in-slip through the bank.
|Application Form Without Late Fee
|Application Form With Late Fee
|Additional Fee for XLRI Program
XAT 2020 Registration for Foreign Nationals
Candidates from foreign nationality can also apply in Xavier Institutes through the marks obtained from XAT or GMAT. These foreign individuals can be Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and Foreign Nationality (FN).
To apply through XAT, the steps are the same as mentioned above. To apply through GMAT (which will be around last week of December), steps are:
1. Login to “GMAT Login”, and go to “XLRI GMAT Registration” and register yourself.
2. Fill all the necessary information like GMAT details, personal information, the city for an interview, etc., upload your scanned photo and signature and submit it
3. You would get your ID and Password in your Email. Login using that.
4. Select XLRI programs (BM, HRM, and GMP) strictly in order of your priority and then make payment.
5. There are two methods of payment. Same as mentioned above
6. The fee for an NRI candidate is Rs 5000/-
Read here, Top MBA Colleges in India accepting XAT score
Read also : XAT Preparation 2020 : Know How to Prepare