Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT is an all India management exam conducted across 47 cities in India. XAT is conducted in the month of January every year for management aspirants who want to take admissions in various MBA and PGDM programs in more than 150 institutes of Xavier colleges like XLRI, XIM, XBS, and XIME, etc. The exam is conducted every year by Xavier Association of Management Institutes.
The application form for registrations opens online in the last week of August and remains open till the 4th week of November. It is suggested to all aspirants to complete the registration of XAT within the 1st month of the opening of the application in order to get their preferred XAT 2021 exam center.
Know details about XAT Schedule, Cut Off, Counselling, Click here
XAT 2021 Registration Dates
The registration for XAT is only available and done is through their official website “xatonline.in”. But the payment can be done both online and offline. Important dates regarding XAT 2021 are:
|Registration starts||12 September 2020|
|Registration ends||Extended till 10th December, 2020|
|Admit card available||20 December 2020|
|Exam date||3 January 2021 (9:30 AM - 12:30 PM)|
Steps to Fill XAT 2021 Application Form
1. Go to the official website of XAT i.e. “xatonline.in”
2. Click on “Register Online”
3. Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration”
4. Read all the instructions and click “continue”
5. Enter your name, contact details, and Email-id
6. You will get XAT ID and Password by email and SMS
7. Log-in using your XAT ID and Password.
8. If you are an NRI, you will get ID and Password only via Email
Fill Personal Details
1. Fill all the mandatory personal details asked like your name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, DOB, Gender, Nationality, category, etc.
2. Upload scanned photo and signature
3. Click “SAVE & CONTINUE
|Photograph||200 x 300 pixels||20kb – 50kb||JPG or JPEG|
|signature||140 x 60 pixels||10kb – 20kb||JPG or JPEG|
Fill Academic Details
Fill Work Experience
1. Payment can be done through online mode and offline mode.
2. In online mode, you can pay through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets.
3. In offline mode, you can pay by Demand Draft (DD) and XAT pay-in-slip through the bank.
|Application Form Without Late Fee||Rs. 1700/-|
|Application Form With Late Fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|Additional Fee for XLRI Program||Rs. 300/-|
XAT 2021 Registration for Foreign Nationals
1. Login to “GMAT Login”, and go to “XLRI GMAT Registration” and register yourself.
2. Fill all the necessary information like GMAT details, personal information, the city for an interview, etc., upload your scanned photo and signature and submit it
3. You would get your ID and Password in your Email. Login using that.
4. Select XLRI programs (BM, HRM, and GMP) strictly in order of your priority and then make payment.
5. There are two methods of payment. Same as mentioned above
6. The fee for an NRI candidate is Rs 5000/-
Read also : XAT Preparation 2021 : Know How to Prepare