SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam or SRMJEEE is a common test organized by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST). The test is conducted for admitting students to different B. Tech courses at the different campuses. The students will either have to score equal or more marks than the specified cut-off marks for securing a seat at the different colleges.
We have compiled popular FAQs for SRMJEEE 2021. Read on to know more about SRMJEEE 2021.
Can we guide how to do editing of the data we have entered?
- Before final submission, you must ensure that the data entered is correct. If there is any error, then one must let the authorities know about the errors. The corrections will be done by the authorities and then the student will be informed.
What ID proof do I need to show in the examination hall?
- If you carry the admit card with the photograph issued by the examination authorities, there is no need for any other ID proof.
I am an NRI candidate who has completed my Higher Secondary Examination abroad. Can I apply for this entrance examination?
- Yes, you can apply and appear for this entrance examination.
Is there an age limit for the postgraduate programs?
- There is no age limit for postgraduate programs.
What is the duration of counseling?
- The counseling might take about 6 hours to complete.
What are the placement facilities available at SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
- The track record is enviable. There is a placement cell that is headed by the Director and supported by the different Placement officers from the different campuses and from different faculties. Most of the eligible students get placed in campus selection.
Does SRM consider the marks of JEE and other Government engineering entrance exam marks for enrolling students in SRM?
- The top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in the board examinations, and the district toppers in Tamil Nadu have to approach the Directorate of Admission with valid proof.
When should one begin with SRMJEEE preparation?
- The syllabus of SRMJEEE is quite similar to the syllabus of classes 11 and 12. Hence, it is better to start the preparation beforehand. You can start the preparation from class 12 itself.
Should I take coaching or should I do self-study for preparing for this exam?
- This varies from one individual to the other. If you are too motivated, you can study on your own. But if you need to be pushed to study harder, joining a coaching class will be better.
Read more: Changes in SRMJEEE Exam