The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has extended the application submission deadline for postgraduate and PhD admissions for the academic year 2020-2021. The last date has been extended till 20th April 2020 in view of the COVID-19 outbreak and also the 21 Days Lockdown issued by the Government of India. This has been done to protect the community health by preventing the extra contamination. The application process began on the date 2n March 2020. Earlier the Application deadline was 30th March 2020 and for the foreign nationals the deadline was 31st March 2020. The interested aspirants who have still not applied can now comfortably apply for the same using the registration link given below.
Check Details of IIT Delhi
|Start of the Registration||2nd March 2020|
|End of the Registration Process with Fee payment ||20th April 2020|
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official website of Indian Institute of Technology or else Click Here
- The aspirants need to register themselves with teir valid email i.d and contact number
- Fill all the details asked in the application form that are genuine to the best knowledge of the candidate
- Upload the valid documents required like photograph, caste certificate if any, physicaly handicap certificate if any
- Check and Validate all the information given by the candidate
- Pay the application fee and Submit if everything is correct
- Download and keep a print out of the application form for future use.
|Reserved Category||Rs 50/-|
Click Here for Registration
The application shortlisting and selection criteria is different for the following IIT Delhi.
- Centre for Rural Development & Technology
- Centre for Biomedical Engineering
- Centre for Atmospheric Science
- Centre for Automotive Research and Tribology (former ITMMEC)
- Department of Textile Technology
- Material Science & Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering