The final registration process for MBBS Admission 2019 has been started by the All India Institution of Medical Science. The candidates are being informed that the online application window for generating the unique code will be opened from February 23rd to March 12th Of 2019.
How To Apply For AIIMS MBBS Final Registration Process?
- Go to the official website of AIIMS.
- Click on the “Academic Courses” on the homepage.
- On the new page, click on “Proceed for Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration(PAAR)”
- Click on “Undergraduate Courses” button
- Generate the unique code for your respective exam (MBBS/B.Sc)
- The code will be sent to you on the registered email id & phone no.
- Choose your examination city and make the payment.
Note that, the payment for the online application can only be done through online payment systems like Credit Card, Debit Card or net banking.