GGSIPU CET 2020 Entrance Examination Application/Registration Process is going to end within two days i.e. 25th May 2020. The Conducting Authority i.e. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has re-extended the examination date till the month of June 2020. It's very important for the students to check the eligibility criteria before applying. If its found candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria then the candidate's registration of the will be canceled.
The aspirants who will clear the entrance exam will the valid cut-off marks will be only eligible for admission into different courses in Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. All candidates are advised to visit the GGSIPU official website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in for further updates.
Details of IPU CET. Click Here
|Opening Date||3rd March |
|Closing Date||25th May 2020|
|Date of Editing of Forms already submitted by candidates||26th May- 28th May 2020|
Steps to Apply:
1. Visit the Official website of GGSIPU (www.ipu.ac.in)
2. Click on the Online Application Form (2020-21)
3. Read all the major instructions given before filling up the form and Select the check box
3. Fill all the required details properly and they must genuine to the very best
4. Upload all the documents required in the prescribed format and check all details before final submission
5. Proceed to the payment section and pay the required amount.
6. Download the student copy of the application process and keep it for future use.
- B.Tech- 12th class passed with PCM subjects.
- Candidates must have 55% aggregate in PCM subjects and must have passed in English subject.
- M.Tech- B.Tech., B.E., Grad. IETE, AMIE, MCA, M.Sc in relevant field.
- Minimum 60% aggregate.
- MBA- Three-year bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream.
- Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.
- MCA- Bachelor degree in any stream with securing 50% aggregate.
- Must have passed in Mathematics & English subjects at 10+2 level.
- LLM- LLB or equivalent law degree with minimum of 50% marks.
- BCA- 12th class or equivalent exam passed with at least 50% marks.
- Must have passed in English and Mathematics/Computer Science subjects.
- LLB- 10+2 or equivalent exam passed with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Should have passed in English subject also.
Get the Registration Link Here